Olivia Bently    9A-9P
Rachel   4P-11P
Rio       9A-9P
Serena   9A-9P
Shayne   9P-9A
Sunny   9A-9P
Victoria   7A-6P

Pianoman91LA

What is the procedure for booking a lady? How do I go about doing it? I know with the Bunny Ranches you must put down a deposit to secure your date. Is that the same here? I have been a "pro Bunnier" for over a year now and after parting my ways with them I am ready to tame some "mustang girls". ;)

PS
I want to book Cherry...so Cherry if you see this: you're mine!!!! :D
The Piano Man

johann

It's much easier to book a party at the Mustang Ranch, just call ahead and you can get yourself set up.  I always exchange a private message with the lady I want to party with first, to make sure she can be there.  Once we're both OK with the date and time, I confirm it with the office.

Calling on the phone makes it official, and ensures that she won't be booked by anyone else at the same time, and also allows her to be absent from lineups in the time leading up to our appointment.

firemanjmat

Hey Pianoman91LA well it is nothing like Moonlite & Love Ranch & Sagebrush. It is alot better and less pressure at Mustang. For there is no limits how long you can talk to girls at Mustang to figure out parties. And yes it is like samething booking. You can do it over phone or on the spot. Also it is same trick when you go to come in. Ring 1 time for line up or 2 times and just let them know you want to go to bar or if you want a girl to come out to talk to. But best thing is call to make sure girl is available if you just walk in.

Just Tom

Quote from: Jennifer on Jul 01, 2014, 05:30 PM
Alexia   5P-5A
Cherry   9P-9A
Coco     9A-9P
Donatella   5P-5A
Harley   9A-9P
Jazel Tay   4P-9P
JR Carrington   9A-9P
Kumiko   9P-9A
Latina   9P-9A
Lina      OPEN
Milana    9P-9A
Olivia Bently    9A-9P
Rachel   4P-11P
Rio       9A-9P
Serena   9A-9P
Shayne   9P-9A
Sunny   9A-9P
Victoria   7A-6P

i have GOT to work on my timing, i just missed some of my favorite peoples
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

It's the July 16 th line up I waiting for
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Let me see if I can get you the lineup for the 16th!

Shayne

Yes Tom, I agree... You must get timing right! It's been so long since I've seen you!!! Miss you muchly;) xoxo
Xoxo Shayne:)