News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stacey

Started by shooter, Jul 20, 2014, 06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

Wow what a great time I had with you. Now I wish I had looked past Daisy and farther down the bar when first we met. You have earned a repeat party or two.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

shooter

I had arrived at the WH on Wednesday afternoon, got into my room and I had to get ready to meet friends in Reno. When I got back I went in ready to party. Stacey said I know you! I got the dumb assed look on my face trying to figure out who she was. Come to find out she had worked at another place and I had been seeing her best friend there, I barely remember noticing her but she did me. So the ice was broken and we had a good laugh about it.
      Stacey looks like someone famous, but it took us a couple of days to figure out it was the actress Leah Remini.  So off we go to the little room to do the dance. I told her what I like and she said we could do that and more if I wanted. Hmm my kind of girl!  Or maybe I am just too vanilla. I made an offer and she took it right off.
     Money paid, DC done and time to get naked. I was quite impressed both whit her body and easy going spirit. The real fun soon started, at first by just standing together naked and hugging and caressing. I slowly walked her backwards to the edge of the bed and gently pushed her down onto it. Started the slow track of kisses from top to bottom, all the while running my hands over her smooth soft skin.
    I have to say she has the most energetic orgasm I have ever seen, she was shaking or almost vibrating so fast I thought she was battery powered. For my pleasure I know I got sucked, fucked, wanked and yanked, but the order they happened in is lost. I will have to see Stacey again to see it we can top our first party.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Stacey

I had a great time. Would love to do it again and again maybe try some new things up my sleeve  ;)