News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Morgan

Started by shooter, Jul 20, 2014, 07:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

OH what can I say t describe this party? I was sitting alone having morning coffee in the Lodge and I thought to myself, why not walk over and see who's up? Well I saw you the last lady I talked with  on my way out the night before. Man you were  the breakfast of champions to say the least.  I seldom do morning parties, but that may change just because of you. We will do this again and again and again.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

shooter

I had first noticed Morgan at the Pool party, she had on a terrific yellow bikini that no one could miss. Tall, leggy, blonde and built like a brick house. You all know the type. The type you want on your arm when walking into a room and everyone stops and stares at. Mes are thinking lucky bastard and women are hitting them saying I'm right here. Later that night I talked briefly with her on my way out. Next morning while sitting at the Mustang Lodge waiting for fellow monger to join me for coffee, I got to thinking.  No one was showing, and I had a case of morning wood. So why in the Hell was I sitting in the old parlor all alone? I headed over across the parking lot to see who was up at 7:30 am.
     Well there was Morgan, Still looking as hot as she had eight hours earlier. So I made a bee line to her and sat down. Talking with her was easy and in a very few minutes we headed back to negotiate. I asked for her no's and gave her my number, she countered and we met in the middle. The DC took longer, so negotiations were easy.
     Down the hall to her room, sheet is spread out and the cloths come off. Now I had seen her at a distance at the pool party.  Up close and personal I just have to say WOW.  No other word describes her. Touching, caressing and kissing my way down her body was incredible to say the least. After a time, well quite a while, and a couple of orgasms later she said it was my turn. So over on my back I went, she went down. While we all know that all blowjobs are good, some are great and this was one of them my friends. I stood it for as long as I could and then we tried sex in a couple of positions.  I know that I came in one massive spurt but I forget what we were doing at the time. It was truly a blur at that point.
    Clean up done and my promises to see her again we headed out and back to the parlor.  SWee her at your own risk, I think she could be addicting.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Funmonger

Oh man do I ever agree. I had the pleasure of experiencing some great fun with Morgan for the first time this past week during the Extravaganza.  She is not only beautiful, focussed and dedicated to doing a fantastic job.  She seems to love what she does as well! I heartily recommend Morgan.

Tiffany

Try having those long legs wrapped around you when getting a dance...😛😛😛 my face right now!!!⬅️⬅️⬅️ My my my.... What a fun girl!!!
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎