News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Harley

Started by shooter, Jul 20, 2014, 07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

I kept looking and wondering, sitting and talking, asking and hoping. But thanks to your friend Morgan and her little whisper to you I took the chance. I am so happy that I did. We will be together again I promise.  You can always say those five little word to me " Baby give me one more" I will always  grant your wishes.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

shooter

I got my first good look at Harley at the banquet. Long dark hair with light streaks and very full and thick.  She was a little quiet since it was her first time there and being exposed to all of us at once. I remembered her being at the pool party, but with all that was going on that night I had my eyes elsewhere. She is on the quiet side and her voice is light. As she slowly warmed up to us as a group and more importantly to me I knew it was going to happen. I made a few attempts to engage her in conversation, but I suck at that. Later on she came over and joined our table which included Morgan. It was in the end a little whisper from Morgan that sent us off to party.
     I gave her my list of what I wanted to do both to her and with her, shot her my non-negotiable number as this was my last party of the trip and the funds were what they were. Fortunately she agreed and checked me and we went to her room, a very short walk as she had the first room down the hallway.  We did the naked standing feeling up of each other until things started to moisten and grow.  We walked to the bed still entangled and got up on it.  I got her into position and started my usual game plan. Now while she is quiet out in the parlor she is not that way in the bedroom.  Quite the opposite in fact. I am sure they could hear us in the office. Harley is just an absolutely beautiful young lady. Firm and perky with a great attitude towards sex. Although this was my second party of the day which I seldom do these day it was intense both is activity and the pleasure I received.  While this was the last party of my trip it will not be the last with Harley
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Funmonger

Da--amn dude. I missed out. Harley flirted with me a couple of times and I never took the bait. It was because I had so much fun my first two days that I was spent to the max.  But (sigh) there is always next time, i hope anyway. She has a very nice chest. I saw her at the pool party and what a sweet body indeed.

lumberjack0306

Was at the ranch in june had a friend along that is considering working there .we met up with harley and had an awesome tome I am going back Sept 13

ryntak46575

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Aug 25, 2014, 12:02 AM
Was at the ranch in june had a friend along that is considering working there .we met up with harley and had an awesome tome I am going back Sept 13
Lumberjack, how long you going to be out there?  I'm arriving the 14th.