News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aloha!!!

Started by Maya, Jul 31, 2014, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Hope all of you beautiful people are having a great time!!! I'm currently on vacation in Hawaii getting an awesome tan, tons of relaxation & of course plenty of fun.

As I lay out by the beach I can't help but wish I could do it naked....and since I can't I will be enjoying the pool at the ranch that much more when I get back next month.....who is going to join me...getting tanned and having naughty fun by the pool??
....after all The Ranch is my favorite place to get rid of my tan lines =)

I'm getting very excited to be back cause I have been such a good girl here in Hawaii that I have lots of sexual tension that has been building up out here.....and my imagination grew even more.

If you are willing to come out and enjoy what is going on through my mind let me know through this post or in a private message...cause I'm so ready for all the naughty fun I experience at the Ranch.

For those of you that have already sent.me a message, Mahalo!! I was giggling while reading them cause they are just what I wanted to read during my vacation...now I must be patient till I get back to meet  all of you awesome people. If I still haven't written back....patience please... My mind is just running so wild that I must tame it for a bit ....so I can make sense when I reply =)

Keep in mind I still have my vibrating panties that I'm still yet to wear.....like I said before the first guy/lady/couple that takes me on an outdate I'll give YOU full control throughout the date. Aaahhhj getting a bit too excited..so I will go jump in the water to help me cool down.

Till then, stay naughty...just like me  =)

scottman

Make sure to do some snorkling while you are there;)