News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

1 more week with this Amazon Goddess

Started by Alexia, Aug 07, 2014, 10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

1 more week to cum play with me before I take off until the beginning of September. I've been having so much fun meeting some really awesome guys & spending time with old friends too. I've also been having super hot parties with several of the ladies. So come on in and let's have a sexy threesome with one of my favorite ladies or yours  ;D

I'm here 5p-5am or anytime by appts. Can't wait to enjoy some great new sexual experiences with everyone this weekend.

Kisses  :-* Alexia

Maya

Does this mean I get to see you and rest my head on your amazing breast before you take off??

Gentleman, you definitely can't go wrong when you pick Alexia!!! She is oh so very sweet and amazing in more ways than one!!

Just Tom

darn, i am going to miss the Amazin' Amazon this month... have to save my coins and save up for September

have a good break gorgeous and we'll see you when you get back
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Alexia

Yes it does Maya! Maybe we can squeeze someone in between the 2 of us for ultra hot party before I head out.

Thanks Tom. I always look forward to seeing your smiling face in here.

Maya

My face in between Alexia's breasts is always a great welcome back... Yesterday we were both nude sunbathing by the pool while we chatted and had some girl time.

She is ALWAYS great company...whether it be chilling with her at the bar  or sunbathing nude. However my favorite is to be in a party being a witness to all her heavenly skills, gorgeous smile & seeing the utter satisfaction on the gentlemans face :)

You will be missed while you are gone....enjoy your time off. We will be anticipating your return :)

caveman

Have Mercy!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D You got me drooling on my key board & I can't afford another computer. That will be the second one this week.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D