News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

victoria

Started by treeman, Aug 08, 2014, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

treeman

when i first met victoria she asked me what i wanted to do.  i told her i wanted to have fun and boy did we???   this is one fun girl.  she is a sweet girl that enjoys being treated like a nasty slut when you want her to be.   she has so much energy and enthusiasm it is great to be near her.   she has the talent of making you feel so good, she is eager to make you feel that way.   i had a blast and will definatley return.

johann

Agreed, Victoria is an incredible lady to party with.

Easy to get along with, and she really knows how to show you a good time.

As is somewhat my preference, we did the GFE thing last time I partied with her.  However there's a great deal more to this wonderful lady.
     J.

Just Tom

you picked a winner for sure
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

tobyg3

Totally agree. Great fun personality, intelligent, sexy as hell, and open to anything that comes up (or out). I know I would not hesitate to book time with her, and maybe one of her lady friends too.

treeman

i was thinking the same thing.  the next time i have a party with victoria i would like her to have a party of her own with another pretty mustang girl.   as much attention as she paid to me i can just imagine watching her having her way  with a pretty girl too???  would love   to get in the middle???? :P

Gus

If Dixie is there, i highly recommend a two-girl party with Victoria and Dixie. You will never forget it.
Gus
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

treeman

hey thanks for the advice.   i have heard dixies' name mentioned with victorias' more then once so i will try to plan a party with them.

Cobia

Quote from: treeman on Aug 13, 2014, 02:12 PM
hey thanks for the advice.   i have heard dixies' name mentioned with victorias' more then once so i will try to plan a party with them.

Dixie is a "knock out " too. Very sexy.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Victoria

Awwwww.... You guys are making me blush!!!! Yes, Dixie is one of my favorites! But there are a few others I like to play with!