News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BDSM Gear!!!!

Started by Maya, Aug 09, 2014, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Greeting Everyone!!!

Got an email regarding some great deals at one of favorite BDSM stores.

If you ever wanted to explore more about BDSM and didn't have the gear... Here is your chance to get quality stuff for a great price :)

http://www.stockroom.com/Cuffs-and-Collars-Sale/?ref=4609675&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Stockroom&utm_content=Cuffs+and+Collars+Sale+Mixed+1

Post or Send me a private message to ask any BDSM questions  ;D

Enjoy the Great Deals!!

Maya

Loving the messages with great questions!!

I won't share what questions I am being asked unless I get permission from you...
If I get the same questions several times I will go ahead and post them on here keeping your name anonymous =)

For those of you that aren't shy post your question(s) on here for other members to see

=)

Maya

Ummm...how much gear?? Well since lots of day to day items can be used as gear I have lots!
However, actual BDSM Gear, I have plenty. Lots of them I acquired them myself and other gear was gifted to me from my awesome clients &/or friends.

All of my friends in my personal life know my love for BDSM and they are very creative and willing to surprise me with stuff that will be very handy in a BDSM scene.

I do give a big THANK YOU to all my clients that have purchased items for us to enjoy for our party and for me to keep for other parties...that being said, keep in mind that "certain" items I keep for only that person...(or they take it home as souvenirs and bring it back for our next encounter)

As far as getting pricey..it can be, Unless, you take advantage of great deals like the one I posted and going to clearance sales where it's heaven for us BDSM lovers =)

Keep in mind Chuckar Chaser, that BDSM is not JUST about "whip me beat me call me Edna stuff"...there is soooo much more than just that. One of my favorite ways to dominate is to do it in a sensual, sexual way. Where there is lots of teasing, caressing & lots of anticipation and denial..till the one that is "submitting" can't take it anymore...that is when they experience an orgasm like never before. I like to refer to it as a "Next Level" foreplay. Something I highly recommend for people to enjoy(whether it be with me or another lady here at The Mustang), you will be addicted in no time =)

Keep Staying Naughty!!

=)

ryntak46575

Quote from: Maya on Aug 11, 2014, 08:48 PM
Ummm...how much gear?? Well since lots of day to day items can be used as gear I have lots!
One of my favorite ways to dominate is to do it in a sensual, sexual way. Where there is lots of teasing, caressing & lots of anticipation and denial..till the one that is "submitting" can't take it anymore...that is when they experience an orgasm like never before. I like to refer to it as a "Next Level" foreplay. Something I highly recommend for people to enjoy(whether it be with me or another lady here at The Mustang), you will be addicted in no time =)

Keep Staying Naughty!!

=)
Ok, I think you may have just sold me.....I may just have to see you at my upcoming September visit.....  ;D

Maya

Ok, I think you may have just sold me.....I may just have to see you at my upcoming September visit.....  ;D
[/quote]

:D
Nice... I'll send you a private message so we can chat.

Maya

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 13, 2014, 02:53 AM
Very well written Maya you got my attention with the next level of forplay. Sounds very fun and exciting.

It IS fun & very exciting! One of my favorite things to do in a two girl (or more) party is to sexually Dominate the ladies of The Mustang (&/or female clients).  It's a great way to show the gentleman a very sensual form of BDSM... AND even better when I get to do that to both female n male :)

ryntak46575

Quote from: Maya on Aug 13, 2014, 01:07 AM

:D
Nice... I'll send you a private message so we can chat.
[/quote]

I'm all ears! (and other parts...)

Ayana

Quote from: Maya on Aug 13, 2014, 03:04 AM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 13, 2014, 02:53 AM
Very well written Maya you got my attention with the next level of forplay. Sounds very fun and exciting.

It IS fun & very exciting! One of my favorite things to do in a two girl (or more) party is to sexually Dominate the ladies of The Mustang (&/or female clients).  It's a great way to show the gentleman a very sensual form of BDSM... AND even better when I get to do that to both female n male :)

Yummy!!!!! Let me be the First Lady to Volunteer XXXXXXXXXXX
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Maya

Ayana, it would be my pleasure!!! You are always so much fun at the bar and in parties.  Looking forward to our next party together.

Gentleman, just to give you an idea.. My last party with Ayana I had to stop what I was doing to enjoy the view of everything she was doing!! She is so much fun!!!

;D

Silverado

Wow! I can't imagine a more amazing couple for a party. I bet that guy had a blast!

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Aug 16, 2014, 12:44 PM
Wow! I can't imagine a more amazing couple for a party. I bet that guy had a blast!

Next time that guy can you be YOU, Silverado.... Keep that in mind & keep the lotion near by ;)

Silverado

Ayana has my lotion......and oil!

Maya

Quote from: Silverado on Aug 18, 2014, 08:00 PM

:)

Let us use it all over you.

Ayana

Quote from: Maya on Aug 19, 2014, 04:39 AM
Quote from: Silverado on Aug 18, 2014, 08:00 PM

:)

Let us use it all over you.

I just mentioned it to Silverado. He seems pretty interested! ;) ;) ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!