News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Movie Recommendations....

Started by Maya, Aug 10, 2014, 03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

I want to start off by recommending one of my all time favorite movies that piqued my interest in BDSM 'Secretary'
If you haven't seen it... Highly recommend it. Give me your feedback of what you think of it.

The 2nd one is The Love Ranch... I'm byist since it's based on The Mustang Ranch... However it's a really good movie with great actors =)
Have you seen it? What do you think?

Now pitch in with your recommendations =)

scottman

Never seen either one... Have to do some downloading I guess;)

Maya

Yes, do!!

Both are well worth your time.

Do you have any movie recommendations Scottman?

:D

caveman

Have you see the movie where Arnold is the sheriff & he says he is to old for this. There is one with the guy from the trans porter movies. Home town or something like that. That is real good. I can get you titles tomorrow.

Maya

Quote from: caveman on Aug 10, 2014, 05:30 AM
Have you see the movie where Arnold is the sheriff & he says he is to old for this. There is one with the guy from the trans porter movies. Home town or something like that. That is real good. I can get you titles tomorrow.

I don't think I have... Now I'm intrigued... Please do.

caveman

The last stand, Home bound, & here are some more. Havac, Love & other drugs, & the one I just saw Need for speed. There not real adult movie. I have seen a good bit of them but I have to give them to you later. I need some slleep . Good night.

Maya

Oooohh...thanks for all those recommendations Caveman. Seems that a movie day is in order.

Would love to spend a day with a gentleman enjoying great movies, having naughty fun through out the movie and ending our party in the hottub while we discuss the movies.

:)

Ayana

I'm a movie junkie and XXX movies are my favorites ;) I definitely have to look into those Maya and Caveman :D
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Max Wood

Quote from: Maya on Aug 10, 2014, 03:54 AM
I want to start off by recommending one of my all time favorite movies that piqued my interest in BDSM 'Secretary'
If you haven't seen it... Highly recommend it. Give me your feedback of what you think of it.

Now pitch in with your recommendations =)

Secretary was a great film.  Some others you might enjoy (if you can find them) are Story of O, 9 1/2 Weeks, and Swept Away (the one from the 1970's).  These are all mainstream films, not XXX, but the subject matter and production quality make for interesting viewing.

Maya

9  1/2 Weeks IS. A great movie. Love the food scene!!! 

caveman

Kim Baysinger. The blind fold. That was a great movie. How about Basic instink with sharen stone. When Mike douglas rips the top off the shrink & what a rack she had. Wild thing 1 &2,Basic instink 2, Road house,& the long kiss good night. I hope they sell beer in hell. That is a good one & it's based on a true story. I was talking to a guy that knows that guy & he was telling me about him. I have to go throw some of my adult movies. There are some they call sex samplers which are good. I love seeing a woman playing with herself. Laying on some rocks near like a river & just fingering herself until she erups & her juice go down the river.

Phoenix

AN ABSOLUTE  MUST SEE is LUCY this movie can stand on it's own forever on soooo freakin many levels and just to name a few....it's has action seines mixed with strength sientific proof/theory twists turns wit you will be stimulated even after the movie.  Dang and some other movies to get off to is Savages, The counselor,   history of violance. And Purge 1/2.   And a good funny one is Sex Tape....dang I just had so many mental orgasimssss just now I need a smoke...laughs...thank you MaYa :-*

Michael j.

Another must is "Chloe" with Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore.  Nice skin scenes from both of them.
Michael J.

Maya

Ooooooh so many great recommendations!!

Phoenix

Fuck yeah you are gonna be so happily horny... ;)