Montana   9P-9A
Morgan   9P-9A
Olivia Bentley   9A-9P
Stacey   9P-9A
Stevie Ray   9A-9P
Taylor Mae   9P-9A

Victoria

Doug

I wanted to thank Lady Rose for keeping me company at the bar Tuesday night.

You're a spry one, and you were very easy to talk to. I'm generally pretty quiet, so anyone who can get me to open up is ok in my book. I'm glad we could relate on a few matters.

Thanks for the 411 on where the food is, and for helping me hunt down my wallet in the Mardi Gras room (ha! not what you think folks!)  ;D

Not sure when I'll be back, but maybe our paths will cross again down the road.   ;)

Stefani

Quote from: Doug on Aug 28, 2014, 05:28 PM
I wanted to thank Lady Rose for keeping me company at the bar Tuesday night.

You're a spry one, and you were very easy to talk to. I'm generally pretty quiet, so anyone who can get me to open up is ok in my book. I'm glad we could relate on a few matters.

Thanks for the 411 on where the food is, and for helping me hunt down my wallet in the Mardi Gras room (ha! not what you think folks!)  ;D

Not sure when I'll be back, but maybe our paths will cross again down the road.   ;)

Thank you for the nice comments, although you were easy to talk with. I'm glad we were able to find your wallet after spending time with another lady... hopefully you posted a review equal to telling me of the wonderful time you had. I look forward to your company in the future wether on the ranch or in the forum. Xoxo