News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Serena

Started by lumberjack0306, Sep 14, 2014, 06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Had a great time with Serena yesterday she is a sweetheart loved partying and snuggling with her.would recommend seeing her.

ryntak46575

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Sep 14, 2014, 06:38 PM
Had a great time with Serena yesterday she is a sweetheart loved partying and snuggling with her.would recommend seeing her.

I second this recommendation!  I just finished partying with her (less than an hour ago!) Sweet young lady, gorgeous tiny little body!

Redwood

Quote from: ryntak46575 on Sep 14, 2014, 07:30 PM

I second this recommendation!  I just finished partying with her (less than an hour ago!) Sweet young lady, gorgeous tiny little body!
So ryntak it sounds as if your first visit is going very well and the ladies of the Mustang are taking great care of you as we all told you they would!

ryntak46575

Quote from: Redwood on Sep 15, 2014, 09:14 AM
Quote from: ryntak46575 on Sep 14, 2014, 07:30 PM

So ryntak it sounds as if your first visit is going very well and the ladies of the Mustang are taking great care of you as we all told you they would!
Hell yes!  I keep wondering why it's taken this long to get here!

Tiffany

💥💋 very hot!!!!
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

lumberjack0306

Just got out of a party with Serena and it was great . What a sweetheart.