News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bella Sophia

Started by ryntak46575, Sep 15, 2014, 01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryntak46575

I was at the bar getting lunch/early dinner (the buffalo chicken sandwich is great!).  There is/was the oddball guy who really liked to talk his head off.  He sat down by me as I was eating, and started to just gab away.  Good conversation, to say the least, but NOT what I'm  here for, you know??  Anyhow, I put up with it because, after all, I was eating and wouldn't be looking to party with a girl for a little while.

However, throughout the entire time I was eating, I kept glancing across the bar at this HOT redhead.  Somebody had mentioned her name in my earlier visit that morning: Bella Sophia, and she definitely matched her photos, improved upon them even.  Every time I glanced her way, this hot lady was meeting my gaze, and holding it...Then we'd break eye contact, and I'd go back to eating and listening (are my ears bleeding yet??).  Finished my sandwich, and the topic had switched to classic rock, and particularly, the Beatles.  Ralph Mouth glances over at Bella S. and tells her she looks like a girl who likes classic rock (score one for this oddball, for bringing the hottie into the conversation). She says she loves it, but isn't that good at pop-culture, then comes over to us, so she's not yelling across the bar.

After about half an hour of jokes, innuendos, and stealing eye gazes, Bella S. leans over and asks me to go on a walk with her.  Who am I to say 'no', right??  So, I tell the mouth that I've got to take her away for a while, and off we go.

We hit it off like nobody's business.  She walked me around the place, and was so easy to talk to, so easy to be around.  Like a dream.  Like McD's: I'm Lovin' it!

Eventually, we get to partying.  She strips and my jaw dropped, my tongue rolled out and I could do little more than stare.  Holy Jesus, mother of God, I have found the body of my dreams.  Smooth, tight, supple, I could see no cellulite on this girl.  Perky little ladies up top that just screamed "squeeze us, lick us, rah rah rah".

She is DAMN good at her job, and is either a damn fine actress, or REALLY likes what she does.  Either way, she made the entire experience feel like I was just at a bar, and picking up a hot chick and going back to her place for some amazing (and I mean AMAZING!) sex...

If you've never experienced Bella Sophia at MR, do so.  Do so as soon as you can.  Why as soon as you can?  So you realize what you've been missing, and you then have that much longer to continue to repeat with her!

Cobia

Good report. Glad you are having fun.  ( Sophia was my first 3 parties in LIPN )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Congratulations ryntak46575! You are now one of Bella's fellas. Welcome to the club! ;D

PB... Bella Fella Charter Member

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Tiffany

getting to know Bella Sophia, and by the looks of I know you guy had a ball!!!😛🌟💥👄👍👀👠💋❤️
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎