News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My first trip

Started by ryntak46575, Sep 17, 2014, 02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryntak46575

First - see my day one review, speaking of Bella Sophia.

So, day one was two parties.

Day two: I arrived early in the morning and had breakfast.  Phoenix was sitting on the couch under one of the large screens, so I went over and started talking to her.  I'd read that she was a 'firecracker', a pistol, etc...  So, time for a great ice breaker: "I suppose this is the proper bar to use the pick up line of 'Can I buy you a drink, or would you prefer I just give you the money?'".  Got her laughing immediately.  Awesome.

She and I talked for a little while, and then a line up got called.  So, off she went.  She must've been picked, because she didn't come back out for a while.  However, one fine young red-haired lady (see post "Bella Sophia") came out shortly after shift change.  Still as beautiful as ever.  After lots of wonderful conversation, I asked if she was interested in another party.  Ok, stupid question.  So, off to negotiate.  This time in her room (yesterday time was in a jacuzzi room).   Strip...HOLY CRAP!!!  How quickly our minds forget the details of things...I remembered her beauty, but I hadn't TRULY remembered her beauty!  Wow!!!  Again, she treated me like royalty.  Did I mention that she looks into your eyes and gives you her undivided attention?  As if you're the only object in the room?

Then, she joins me in the lobby to have lunch.  We have awesome conversation.  She's got one of those senses of humor that requires a sharp mind and keen intellect.   Great fun in her room, and in the parlor.  All around awesome woman.

So, I went back to my room and took a nap (yes, after now three parties, I needed a nap.  If your in my age bracket or higher, you know you do too!) After my nap, I went back over there.  Oh - I failed to mention - during one of my negotiations with her, I'd also told her I wanted to do a two girl party, with her, and wanted her to give me a list of girls she'd been with and felt comfortable with, and who fit a type that I defined.  So, she asked me to make sure I was back just before her shift ended, and she'd hang out for a while after her shift and point out several that she thought fit the bill.

And....she mentioned that she gives awesome massages.  Amazing ones.  She says the other girls ask her to give them massages.  So, I made it back more than a little before her shift ended, because I wanted a massage.  Yes, one of THOSE, but also a real one....And...then there was my third party with her.  Yes.  She can  give a DAMN good massage.  Even if you're not doing extra goodies.  Her massage is phenomenal.  Then we're at the bar, drinking till almost midnight, and after pointing out several, I chose Phoenix.  Date set - next morning at shift change.

Day Three: Gotta get there early.  Gotta eat.  Need protein.  Need carbs.  Penis says "Really?? We get to play AGAIN!!??  With TWO girls??"  Yes, my friend.  We do.  :)  Yeeehaaaw!

Breakfast comes, goes.  Phoenix joins me.  Super fun chick!  Lots of fun to tease, too!  God, Phoenix and I were laughing enough that I thought one of us might pee on ourselves.  Tara (manager?) came in and we (she, Phoenix and I) chatted for a little while before Bella eventually came out and we were ready to go.

Two girls + Me = First time ever.

Hell.  Yes.

We're in a jacuzzi room, and...well... :o ;D :D ;) :o :o ;D :D ;).......8)
'Nuff said.
Clean up time and I couldn't quite get my head off the damn bed.  I think only my eyes could move at that point.

Lunch.  Replenish the body.  Eating in a daze here, because the body is on auto pilot, simply knowing it needs to replace everything it just lost.

Back for a nap (snide comments?  See above re 'napping').  Of course, nap didn't happen, as work called.  Too bad.

Went back to see how things were going.  Who's there now?  Victoria!!!  Woo hoo!

One hell of an awesome lady.  One hell of a beautiful lady!  She can hold her end of a conversation on pretty much any topic I threw out to her.  Nearly end of her shift, so - let's not lose this opportunity.  Pow! Party again.

Ugh...I'm utterly speechless.  I have physically used up about every ounce of umph there is in this body.  I need a beer.  Here I go again.

This trip has been the coolest thing I think I have ever fucking done.  PERIOD.

Gus

Good on yuh, ryntak!

I also take naps between parties. And I surely agree about Victoria.

Gus

The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Phoenix

:-*  :-*  :-* you are a feaking blast hope i was spunky enough for you and i really luved our fun errotic chemistry you me and Bella have together...hope we can do it again and again and again  :o  ;D and i just luv the champagne bucket prank you and bella did to me that was great  ;D

Prospector Bob

Well ryntak it looks like you've got the formula down right for us... um... age challenged mongers. Party hearty, nap, party hearty, nap...  repeat.

Damn... a 3-way with Bella & Phoenixxx. I'm jealous! My angel Bella & my little firecracker Phoenixxx! Whoohoo! Way to go ryntak! ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Cobia

Quote from: ryntak46575 on Sep 17, 2014, 02:34 AM
First - see my day one review, speaking of Bella Sophia.

So, day one was two parties.

Day two: I arrived early in the morning and had breakfast.  Phoenix was sitting on the couch under one of the large screens, so I went over and started talking to her.  I'd read that she was a 'firecracker', a pistol, etc...  So, time for a great ice breaker: "I suppose this is the proper bar to use the pick up line of 'Can I buy you a drink, or would you prefer I just give you the money?'".  Got her laughing immediately.  Awesome.

She and I talked for a little while, and then a line up got called.  So, off she went.  She must've been picked, because she didn't come back out for a while.  However, one fine young red-haired lady (see post "Bella Sophia") came out shortly after shift change.  Still as beautiful as ever.  After lots of wonderful conversation, I asked if she was interested in another party.  Ok, stupid question.  So, off to negotiate.  This time in her room (yesterday time was in a jacuzzi room).   Strip...HOLY CRAP!!!  How quickly our minds forget the details of things...I remembered her beauty, but I hadn't TRULY remembered her beauty!  Wow!!!  Again, she treated me like royalty.  Did I mention that she looks into your eyes and gives you her undivided attention?  As if you're the only object in the room?

Then, she joins me in the lobby to have lunch.  We have awesome conversation.  She's got one of those senses of humor that requires a sharp mind and keen intellect.   Great fun in her room, and in the parlor.  All around awesome woman.

So, I went back to my room and took a nap (yes, after now three parties, I needed a nap.  If your in my age bracket or higher, you know you do too!) After my nap, I went back over there.  Oh - I failed to mention - during one of my negotiations with her, I'd also told her I wanted to do a two girl party, with her, and wanted her to give me a list of girls she'd been with and felt comfortable with, and who fit a type that I defined.  So, she asked me to make sure I was back just before her shift ended, and she'd hang out for a while after her shift and point out several that she thought fit the bill.

And....she mentioned that she gives awesome massages.  Amazing ones.  She says the other girls ask her to give them massages.  So, I made it back more than a little before her shift ended, because I wanted a massage.  Yes, one of THOSE, but also a real one....And...then there was my third party with her.  Yes.  She can  give a DAMN good massage.  Even if you're not doing extra goodies.  Her massage is phenomenal.  Then we're at the bar, drinking till almost midnight, and after pointing out several, I chose Phoenix.  Date set - next morning at shift change.

Day Three: Gotta get there early.  Gotta eat.  Need protein.  Need carbs.  Penis says "Really?? We get to play AGAIN!!??  With TWO girls??"  Yes, my friend.  We do.  :)  Yeeehaaaw!

Breakfast comes, goes.  Phoenix joins me.  Super fun chick!  Lots of fun to tease, too!  God, Phoenix and I were laughing enough that I thought one of us might pee on ourselves.  Tara (manager?) came in and we (she, Phoenix and I) chatted for a little while before Bella eventually came out and we were ready to go.

Two girls + Me = First time ever.

Hell.  Yes.

We're in a jacuzzi room, and...well... :o ;D :D ;) :o :o ;D :D ;).......8)
'Nuff said.
Clean up time and I couldn't quite get my head off the damn bed.  I think only my eyes could move at that point.

Lunch.  Replenish the body.  Eating in a daze here, because the body is on auto pilot, simply knowing it needs to replace everything it just lost.

Back for a nap (snide comments?  See above re 'napping').  Of course, nap didn't happen, as work called.  Too bad.

Went back to see how things were going.  Who's there now?  Victoria!!!  Woo hoo!

One hell of an awesome lady.  One hell of a beautiful lady!  She can hold her end of a conversation on pretty much any topic I threw out to her.  Nearly end of her shift, so - let's not lose this opportunity.  Pow! Party again.

Ugh...I'm utterly speechless.  I have physically used up about every ounce of umph there is in this body.  I need a beer.  Here I go again.

This trip has been the coolest thing I think I have ever fucking done.  PERIOD.

WTG !!!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

ryntak46575

Quote from: Phoenix on Sep 17, 2014, 07:19 AM
:-*  :-*  :-* you are a feaking blast hope i was spunky enough for you and i really luved our fun errotic chemistry you me and Bella have together...hope we can do it again and again and again  :o  ;D and i just luv the champagne bucket prank you and bella did to me that was great  ;D
You KNOW you're spunky enough, sweetheart.  Always.  That's like saying "I hope the water is wet enough".  It just goes without saying

I'll be back.  And you ladies had better be there waiting for me!

Phoenix

Oh yeah I wanted you so bad lastnight (yet I could tell you were ready for Charlotte ) and then you showed up this moring and you turned me on and then left so I suggest you take plenty of vista,ins to be ready for your next trip to the ranch :o  :-*. I won't be waiting for you however went you call the ranch or p.m. Me when you are showing up I will share as fuck be ready for you ;)