Party with Donatella.

Started by johann, Oct 05, 2014, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

I got up to the Mustang Ranch last week, and after sitting in the bar chatting with a few of the ladies there, I finally hit it off with Donatella.

You wouldn't recognize her from her pictures here because she's now a brunette, and just incredibly gorgeous.  The pics here just do not do her justice.

We sat and talked for quite a while, during which time I found out she has a wicked sense of humor.  We also discussed what could happen if we partied together, and I got a really good vibe from chatting with her.

So eventually off we go, first to room number 3 where negotiations went very quickly and easily, and soon we were heading back to her room for the action.

We had just an incredible party, the vibe I'd got while we were talking was right on the money, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I'm fairly certain Donatella was having a good time too.  All too soon, the fun was over, so we headed back to the bar for a bit more chat, and for me to cool down after all the fun.

I can't recommend this lady enough, she is just a great party.  Take some time with her if you have the chance, you will not be disappointed.

Cobia

Good TR Johann and I agree Donatella is very sexy.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Donatella

Thank you so much !!!

I'm very happy you are too !!!!

:-* :-*
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella