News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

fanacy Part 2

Started by caveman, Oct 25, 2014, 12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Warning very Graphic
Phoenix slaps me on the ass & says dam that was fun. She cuts me lose from the bed & says lets go. She walks me back out near the pool are. She says waite here. She flies up next to the fence in here muddy jeep. She tells me to grab the hose & brush. She says don't just look at it have at it. Phoenix breaks out her lawn chair & watches as I start to wash her jeep. I start to take the high heels off & once again Phoenix says no keep those on. She says I like the way your legs look. She also said I can't believe I'm saying it but your ass looks better in those heels. She tells me to grab the bucket from over there. I'm scrubbing away on her jeep & have it pretty much all clean except for the tires. Phoenix gets up & comes over to me & says dam I like seeing you work up a sweat. She says lean down here for a minute. She starts nippling on my ear & the next thing I know she rips the dress off me. She says there now you have something to wash the tires with. She leaves the bra on. People happening by are laughing. She says you did a real good job cleaning my jeep. I guess now it's my turn to clean you. She turns the hose on me. Takes the brush & soaps me up. She asks do I want the wax to. I do try to take the heel off once again & she says no. The heels stay on. When she is done we sit down for a little bit & enjoy the sun which dries me. She gets up & takes my hand & says lets go. She walks me to another room. I see a object covered with a sheet. a long with some rope hanging from the ceiling. She said you ready. I look at her puzzled & a little afraid. She whips the sheet off & there sits the siban saddle.

To be continued!!!!!!

Phoenix

Caveman you have got to put all of your post in a book and I want a copy or 3 of the book

caveman

I'll call it Caveman Mewari's  or Caveman diary.

Phoenix