News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

alternet Ending

Started by caveman, Nov 09, 2014, 12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I keep staring at phoenix & the sibian saddle. She says well are you getting on. Ok I know you want me to go first. I throw my arms around her & give her a kiss on the cheek. I move down to her breast. I start kissing & sucking on them. I knee before her & start licking her virgina. I keep going down enjoying her every curve. I finally have one of her feet in my mouth. I stand up & help her onto the saddle. She slides the dildo on the saddle in her virgina. She eases the controls on. I got my head buried in there watching Phoenix starting to get super wet. Wanting her to let go all over my face. I'm licking her leg as I see the juice starting to travel down it. Phoenix turns the control all the way & she lets go all over me. I yell out Thank you. She says ok it is your turn. She hopes off & she sees me burring  my face into the saddle. She says come on it's your turn. I lick the toy before I get on. I want to enjoy Phoenixes love juice. I climb on& than Phoenix climbs on. She puts my penis inside her. She tells me to turn it on. I give her the controls. She cranks the knob on. I'm squeeling & moaning & the next thing I know she is to. She says I can feel the vibration throw you. Phoenix is riding me hard now & we both explode. she climbs off & starts jerking me off. I cum again . She climbs back on & than stands up so her virgina is in my face. She plays with herself while I'm licking any part of her beautiful body I can get in my mouth. We both explode again. Than She flips up side down wrapping her legs around my head. She starts giving me a blow job as I'm licking her. Phoenix hands me a toy to use on her. We both start to squeel. We orgazam together. Phoenix is covered in her own juice. I'm trying to lick as much of it up as I can. She says she needs to stop. I'm jerking off now while she watches. I cum again & again. The next thing I know everything goes black. I wake up to a curtain around me.  I hear a lady say good your up. She says you know where your at. I say judging by the curtain I say the hospital. She says yes do you remember what happen. I say wild sex. She says I think you will be just fine. You need to rest. She says I'll have my assistant take care of you. The assistant comes over all covered covered up , face mask, & cap. Doctor says she'll be back to take care of you. She shakes my hand & the doctor to. She comes back with some food & drink. She is looking at my IV . Than she leans down to my face & takes the mask & cap off. It's Phoenix!!! I say get me out of the hospital & she says your not in the hospital. Your right here at the ranch & the lady that was just here isn't a doctor. I'm ok so lets go play. She says hold on there. That is a real IV & a real doctor hooked it up. She said you need rest you over exerted yourself. You have been out for a day. We were all worried. The doctor said when you wake up to get you to start eating but don't over do it. I keep trying for the next 10 or 15 minutes to put the moves on Phoenix & she slaps my hands away.  She says you need your rest. She puts a movie in & lays down beside me & holds me. The next morning she gets me ready to go home. She puts me in a wheel chair. As she is wheeling me out all the Ladies are cheering. She wheels me to the car & gives me a kiss. She says you take care & you call me when you get home. I do!!!! I call her from just out side the gate at the ranch. I return the next day. I call Phoenix & ask her How about a out date.  She says what would you have in mind? I say how about a long walk & holding hands. I say & that is just for starters. Phoenix says well maybe the next time you come. I keep talking as I'm walking throw the ranch to get where she is at. I walk right up behind her & say how about now!!!! The Ladies are Clapping!!!

Phoenix

I shure hope everybody is getting off as much as i am reading Cavemans 50 shades of "script" and for those who don't know we have lived out over 21 days of our own personal script the 6-7 times caveman came to enjoy me at the ranch God Caveman i miss you  :-*  :-*  :-* so for those who woul dlike to live out any of Cavemans stories with me get your asses in here im read to burst