Author Topic: I dream of...  (Read 16525 times)

Duck

• View Profile
Re: I dream of...
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 03:40:50 AM »
No wet ones here, I ALWAYS wake up when it gets to that part! Lots of morningwoods though...I to agree with Bob, it does feel like a dream fantasy being there. I am going through withdrawals :(
You're a good egg.

tobyg3

• Why do dogs like to wag their tails?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2014, 07:35:24 AM »
Victoria. She was my last party on my last visit, and I kicked myself for not getting her sooner, when I had a deeper pocket of funds. I need to fix that next time out. Those gorgeous thighs and that great little smile of hers - yum!!

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 02:58:49 AM »
fuck yeah bob get in here and lets make your dream a reality i should return to the ranch this Thursday  :D

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 02:47:25 AM »
Yeah , I hate waking up before I finish! ;D ;D ;D I have a dream I call Lake Mustang. It's a real wet one. I wish I could make all my dreams or fanacies come true with Phoenix. She pulls other Ladies in which makes it wilder & even more erotic. I 100% agree with you prospector Bob!!!!!!

Prospector Bob

• Say your prayers, varmint!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 07:06:32 AM »
I've had a recurring dream of Phe phe myself. Each time I end up on top of her, doing her on a picnic table in a campground.  ;D  Hasn't been a wet one yet. Something will wake me up before I get that far. :(

Ya know, actually, just being at the Mustang & partying with the lovely Ladies who ply their trade there is sorta like being in a wide awake dream. Anything I can dream of can happen there. 8) Just don't pinch me...  ;)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Duck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 03:25:37 AM »
Phoenix over & over again & a wet dream they are! ;D I see others & that is because Phoenix pulled them in Harley,Maya,Victoria Secret Who dosen't have to many secrets left :-*,Aubree,& Alexia.  I think it is time to change the sheets! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hah! You 'ole devil you  ;D I think I'm going to have to meet this Phoenix next time I visit. How's we've eluded each other this long, I do not know?

I had one other dream a ways back that had to do with the Ranch. I was looking for someone specific, but no luck. Weird dream...
You're a good egg.

caveman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 10:02:33 AM »
Phoenix over & over again & a wet dream they are! ;D I see others & that is because Phoenix pulled them in Harley,Maya,Victoria Secret Who dosen't have to many secrets left :-*,Aubree,& Alexia.  I think it is time to change the sheets! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Duck

• View Profile
I dream of...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2014, 05:33:41 AM »
...Donatella!

I know it sounds odd, but no kidding, I had a dream with her in it the other night ;D T'was a good dream at that!

What's curious is I've never partied with her before (just gawked at from afar). My history with her is as follows; I purposely walked my empty beer glass up to the bar just to ask her who she was! She always sits there so patiently and quietly, but there's no mistaking that voice once you hear it :)

So. Who's visited you in your dreams  :o
You're a good egg.