News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I dream of...

Started by Duck, Nov 09, 2014, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter

Well welcome back, I was getting worried that you had run off.  Noe how long are you there for this month?
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Just Tom

visions of Olivia have been waking me up the last few days
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

Dreams Of Phoenix, Maya,Kassie, & the rest of the ladies have been making me over sleep!!!!!! :o :o I guess because I want to see what happens next! ;D :o ;D I know I can't waite to go back to sleep to dream some more so visions of Mustang Ladies can dance in my head!!!!!!!! :-*

Phoenix

caveman

I got a dream for everyone Movie night at the Ranch. Create a movie theater like atmospeher there at the ranch. You could have the pop corn & everything. I'm not talking adult movies. I'm talking movies you see at your local theater.

Emma

Quote from: caveman on May 13, 2015, 12:13 AM
I got a dream for everyone Movie night at the Ranch. Create a movie theater like atmospeher there at the ranch. You could have the pop corn & everything. I'm not talking adult movies. I'm talking movies you see at your local theater.

How fun!  I'll let you in on a little secret that no one really knows... We do have movie nights!  If there's ever a time where there are NO customers in the building, we like to pop in a movie and make some popcorn! Thankfully we haven't had a movie night in quite some time because we are hitting the busy season, but most recently we watched an old documentary on the Mustang Ranch - Joe Conforte was in it and everything!  So, basically, what I'm saying is that we already have movie nights down - we're pros!  We'll have to do that soon.  We can order pizza, too!  Thanks for the idea, Caveman!  xoxo Emma

Michael j.

Quote from: Emma on May 13, 2015, 02:49 AM
Quote from: caveman on May 13, 2015, 12:13 AM

How fun!  I'll let you in on a little secret that no one really knows... We do have movie nights!  If there's ever a time where there are NO customers in the building, we like to pop in a movie and make some popcorn! Thankfully we haven't had a movie night in quite some time because we are hitting the busy season, but most recently we watched an old documentary on the Mustang Ranch - Joe Conforte was in it and everything!  So, basically, what I'm saying is that we already have movie nights down - we're pros!  We'll have to do that soon.  We can order pizza, too!  Thanks for the idea, Caveman!  xoxo Emma
I can recommend "Chloe" and "The End of the Affair", both with Julianne Moore for some erotic skin scenes.
Michael J.

Abdfl59

How about deck the vagina with strings of popcorn!

Phoenix

Ayana

I Dream of having passionate hot sex daily. I'm a brothel virgin today. I need someone to take my brothel virginity ;) :) :) :)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

dreamscometrue

I can dream about you if I can't hold you tonight

MrEd73

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 08, 2016, 04:40 PM
I dream of a nice massage :)

I'm good at foot massage's
Just roll with it.

MrEd73

Quote from: Jade Capri on Aug 10, 2016, 04:58 PM
I dream of a sushi dinner :)

And that foot massage :)

OK is there a bath and body store out there? Also, I love sushi...but I have to have Wasabi
Just roll with it.

dreamscometrue

Sometimes I dream of moving

MrEd73

No more headaches...
Just roll with it.