I dream of...

Started by Duck, Nov 09, 2014, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 14, 2019, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Jasper on Jan 12, 2019, 04:39 AM
Hot men with big sexy skills!!!!
8)

Would you settle for one that is lukewarm,🙄 and has marginal skills at best?😉😉😁😁

Of course sweetheart! 😍

Ironman

Quote from: Jasper on Jan 14, 2019, 05:41 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Jan 14, 2019, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Jasper on Jan 12, 2019, 04:39 AM
Hot men with big sexy skills!!!!
8)

Would you settle for one that is lukewarm,🙄 and has marginal skills at best?😉😉😁😁

Of course sweetheart! 😍

😎 So I gots a shot! 🤔 Now I just need to find that 400 or 500 dollars worth of quarters and pennies I left laying around in my room somewhere. Maybe if I clean my room.,🤔 I will find by Mid September.😄

ColleenRose

Jasper

Last night I had a weird dream of eating a very furry peach. I wonder what that was about! LOL

Jasper

I had a dream about Chinese ducks that kept following me around the yard! What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Lancelot Link

... finding a job somewhere closer to the Ranch.   ;D

Madison

Strawberry and Cream Cheese Crepes ( a new fave!) Yummy

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Madison on May 09, 2019, 02:54 PM
Ya I saw a lady post a picture of one from the mustang don't remember who it looked delicious

Ironman

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 12, 2019, 04:11 AM
I had a dream about Chinese ducks that kept following me around the yard! What the hell is that supposed to mean?
🤔🤔 Its probably a metaphor for something going on in your life presently. Or something yet to come.😎

Madison

Quote from: BigBankA7D on May 10, 2019, 01:49 AM
Quote from: Madison on May 09, 2019, 02:54 PM
Ya I saw a lady post a picture of one from the mustang don't remember who it looked delicious

They are so delicious! I honestly didn't know the chefs made them until THIS trip so I have been totally indulging.