Serena   9A-9P
Sofia    9P-9A
Stefani   9A-9P
Stevie Ray   9A-9P
Tiffany   9P-9A
Victoria    7A-6P
Zoey     

caveman

That looks like a wild line up! Not just saying that because you got my favorite Phoenix.
Victoria is a wild one, I can only speculate about Stevie Ray but from what I saw from talking to her. She'll be a wild party.
Coco She's a lot of fun.
Aubree I'm going to say is a wild one. If you saw her on the Mustang After Dark you would think so to.
Alexia Beautiful face fun to talk to which I have. Didn't get to part with stupid me.
Jean Wild Wild Wild Party!!!! She'll work you over good.
I say but Phoenix & Jean together you might need life support when there done.
Hell for that matter but any of the combinations together your deafenatly biting off more than you can chew!
Not discrediting the other Ladies on the list! It's just that I haven't met them!
If your at the Mustang ranch I know your a classy Lady & can more than bring it. Mercy!

Redwood

Quote from: caveman on Nov 29, 2014, 04:52 PM
That looks like a wild line up! Not just saying that because you got my favorite Phoenix.
Victoria is a wild one, I can only speculate about Stevie Ray but from what I saw from talking to her. She'll be a wild party.
Coco She's a lot of fun.
Aubree I'm going to say is a wild one. If you saw her on the Mustang After Dark you would think so to.
Alexia Beautiful face fun to talk to which I have. Didn't get to part with stupid me.
Jean Wild Wild Wild Party!!!! She'll work you over good.
I say but Phoenix & Jean together you might need life support when there done.
Hell for that matter but any of the combinations together your deafenatly biting off more than you can chew!
Not discrediting the other Ladies on the list! It's just that I haven't met them!
If your at the Mustang ranch I know your a classy Lady & can more than bring it. Mercy!

I saw Aubree for the first time on my last visit...she is definitely very hot.  Hope to meet her one of these days.  There are so many hotties at the Mustang.