News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

another awesome vacation at the ranch

Started by lumberjack0306, Dec 02, 2014, 01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

After two months of trucking I decided that it was time for a vacation. Booked  a flight to reno and have been at the ranch since Saturday. Have been treated like royalty . I highly recommend a trip here for anyone in need of some R&R.

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Excellent!! I agree, head to the Mustang when in need for some R&R. That's why I was there last night too.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Dec 02, 2014, 01:19 AM
Excellent!! I agree, head to the Mustang when in need for some R&R. That's why I was there last night too.

(you know I hate you right.... :)...)
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Alexia

Lumberjack it was great chatting with you last night. Seems like one of my girlfriends Juicy Lucy sucked all the energy out of you. You couldn't stop smiling. Glad you had a wonderful time here with all the ladies & we're very well taken care of :-) Hope to see you your next trip & get a little better acquainted ... Perhaps in my room with a little nude rubdown or ..... Hehe

Duck11

Cobia,
Why be different than everyone else? Haha.
Anyhow, you planning your next trip?  I'll try to bump into you on your next awesome vacation to the Mustang.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Dec 02, 2014, 02:21 AM
Cobia,
Why be different than everyone else? Haha.
Anyhow, you planning your next trip?  I'll try to bump into you on your next awesome vacation to the Mustang.

:).....  Sounds good.  I owe you a beer or 2 anyway from last trip.

lumberjack0306

Cobia you are correct lucy did such all the energy out of me and it was awesome. Always a great time at the ranch just too bad home is 1800 miles away.

Cobia

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Dec 02, 2014, 05:25 AM
Cobia you are correct lucy did such all the energy out of me and it was awesome. Always a great time at the ranch just too bad home is 1800 miles away.

Lumberjack I have had 23 parties with Lucy and hope for some more.  She is a great person as well.

Little_Mel

Quote from: lumberjack0306 on Dec 02, 2014, 01:05 AM
After two months of trucking I decided that it was time for a vacation. Booked  a flight to reno and have been at the ranch since Saturday. Have been treated like royalty . I highly recommend a trip here for anyone in need of some R&R.

We are SO happy you enjoyed yourself and got some much needed break time!  Safe travels... We can't wait to have you back again!  xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess

lumberjack0306

Emma was great meeting you and thank you for everything.

lumberjack0306

Alexia you are on top of my to do list on next visit

Alexia

Can't wait lumberjack!! It was great chatting with you a cpl nights in the bar. Let me know when you're heading back this way  ;)

lumberjack0306

Bought plane tickets today be back February 20th to 23rd

Phoenix

L jack you were a freakin blast of a party and as a person and quite the cuddle bug hope I get to enjoy a lot of the things you suggested doing with me your next trip back  ;)