News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rodalf

Started by caveman, Dec 12, 2014, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Santa Tom is Rodalf going to be leading your sleigh & what about Dancer? Did Prancer get his act together? Are you going to have to take the whirlly Bird? What about this misses clause ?Do you have to stop at the weigh stations with your sleigh?

Phoenix

;D  ;D  ;D give me a minute to gather myself my mind was flooded with so many jokes just now ahhh Ka ka ka ka

Just Tom

I've had to shuffle Rudolf out of the team, his damn blinking nose kept setting off the FAA radar and the next thing we knew we would have a F15-C flying circles around us and lighting us up with his targeting radar, kind of scary sometimes.....

Dancer has been spotted in several places, but by the time i get there to bring him back into custody, he's gone on to the next strip club or other such places...damn drunk, he just can't hold his eggnog

Prancer and Dancer have never really gotten along, even though they were side by side in the team all those years; now that Dancer has gone off the reservation, Prancer thinks he has shot at moving up in the team hierarchy, but i don't like the bugger's attitude....

kicked the missus to the curb long ago in favor of the Ladies at the Mustang, it has proven cheaper in the long run....

never liked going through the weigh stations, they always want to inspect the rig and always find something wrong with it, so i have found alternative routes to dodge the scales 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

How many Miles do you go on chrismas Eve? How much does it cost to fuel up the reindeer? I know you feed them the best oats!none of that cheep shit. You can't afford them jerking & twitching & backfiring! Can you fix my neighbor hood? I just want my neighbors off my property & live & let live. All that kind of good shit!Maybe roll back the clock on my Parents. Get them back to a point where they get around good & there brain is in tack & just keep them there. That's the order I'm putting in. You can add Peace on earth if You Have a spare minute.
Take Care.
Santa Tom.
P.s Do you like the milk & cookies I set out for you? Would you prefer Jack Daniels & some Wings?

Phoenix

Great letter Caveman

Just Tom

my frequent flyer miles would boogle the mind, but then i can use the rewards to buy goodies my unskilled and surly elves can't or won't make.....

reindeer actually prefer moss and lichen, both of which don't grow real fast, so feeding them damn flying draft animals can be tricky sometimes, but you are right, you have to feed them well to get performance out of them, so i supplement with a high quality pelleted horse feed from about August to two days before take off....

Peace on Earth, good relations with your neighbors and improved neighborhoods have to come from a commitment from all the parties involved and until the immature greedy or mean people in the group can grow up and compromise, commit to getting along, Santa Tom doesn't have a lot of hope that it will come about....

Cherish and honor your parents, remember the lessons they have taught you and do your best to deal with their conditions with patience and more patience, because when they are gone, they are gone and all you have left are the things they taught you and your memories

Milk, cookies and ale are how i got to be shaped like this, so that still works good... wings give me heartburn and if more people left out Jack, i would never make it past Toledo   
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

caveman

I heard & saw 7 whirly birds come over today. Was that you plotting your route? I know it was loud. They were running a convoy. The one bring up the rear was a double bladder. I figure it was military. It's a rare it tee to see that many at one time. It is also scarey. Makes you wonder what is going on.