News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Dreams Fanacies

Started by caveman, Dec 15, 2014, 04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

It starts out I go to this Resort called the Mustang Ranch. I walk into the bar & sit down. Bartender asks what can I get you. I say a 7 up. A lady comes up to me & says hi my name is Jean. I say Hi Jean. She asks are you looking for anything in protickeler. I say no just came to relax. I've been real stressed out. I teller please sit down no reason to stand. She sits down & starts talking to me. She asks if I would like a tour. I say sure just let me finish my 7 up. She starts walking me around when she notices me grabbing my chest. She ask are you alright. I say no & I start falling. I hear her ask someone to get a doctor. She ask can you make it to this room over here. I tell here I'll try. She says hang on the doctor is on the way. All I can do in the mean time is check out her curves. A Lady in a dress walks in & ask did some one call for a doctor? Jean says yes. He was grabbing his chest before he fell to the ground. The Lady comes over to me & introduces herself. She says Hi I'm Doctor Phoenix MD . She ask me do I have heart problems. I say not that I know of. She says well lets take a look. She looks me all over & puts her ear to my chest. She says sorry I don't have my bag. She tells me she thinks she knows what the problem is but she wants to confer with her a societ. Who is also on vacation at the resort. She calls her & with in a couple of minutes she is there. She walks over to me & says I'm Doctor Maya MD. She tells me lucky for you I have my bag. She whips out her stephoscope & starts listening to my heart & lungs. She listens to my stomache. She asks do you have stomache problems . I say yes. She goes & talks to Doctor Phoenix & they come back over to me. They say they both came up with the same dieanosause. Your to stressed & unless you releive some of that stress your going to the Hospital.  We know how to help you do that. That' when the two Doctors tell me their not just primary care doctors but their also sex thrapist. I'm like hu. What are you telling me? We're telling you you need a good Fuck!!!! Doctor Phoenix says the second I touched you you started to pull away & get tight. They Ask do you want us to help you. We will have you relaxed in no time or at least doing better than what your doing now. We can start right now. What do you say? I say I guess so. They say you sure. I say yes you can start right know. They sit on the bed next to me. They star touching me. They say relax your tighting up. Maya Says stand up & she drops her dress. She tells me to touch her breast. I start breathing heavy & she says relax your safe. The next thing I know their ripping my clothes off. Doctor Maya Grabs my Junk. She Says relax & it was at that point I feel a finger go up my ass from Doctor Phoenix. Know their both saying Relax. They push me on the bed & Phoenix sits on my chest after she drops her dress. She says stop being shy & look at my pussy. She starts rubbing it & she says come on. Start tonguing me & about that time I feel Doctor Maya's hands grab my penis. I tighten up & Doctor Phoenix Laughs & says relax. We are not going to hurt you.
                       To be continued!

Phoenix

;D that's great Cavèman I am excited to see wuts happens next

Maya

Wow!!!!

Just like PheePhee I'm also looking forward to seeing what we do to you!!

caveman

Dr.Phoenix  says here see the little man in the boat. Lick me right here. I do & she starts to get real loud. Next thing I know I'm inside of Dr.maya . Dr.Maya starts off slow riding my Penis. Dr. Phoenix decides to turn around & sit on my face so she can play with Dr.Maya . The two of them start kissing & get into some heavy petting.  They say we're sorry. We got a little excited there for a moment. We're trying to help you. I say don't be because I was enjoying you ladies getting off on one another to. Dr.Phoenix starts getting wetter & wetter. She's screaming out & Dr.Maya is cheering her on. Come on baby let it go.

To be continued.

caveman

Dr.Phoenix dose let a little juice go. Dr.Phoenix Tells Dr.Maya I want him inside me now. They both hop off me. Dr.Phoenix lays down on the bed. She tells me come on. She positions me on top of her. She grabs my penis & feeds it into her hungerry Virgina . I'm up on my elbows & I start trusting into her. I'm getting to where I'm about to cum & Dr.Phoenix says stop. She says just relax for a minute. Now I'm even more confuse. She says you will understand in a minute. Suddenly I feel Dr.Maya arms around me. she starts trusting into me with the strap on she has on. I start breathing heavy. I want to cum but I can't. There both pounding me. Me & Dr.Phoenix get so loud that we wake the ghost. Dr.Maya gives one real hard trust into me & I explode. Dr.Phoenix dose to. Dr.Phoenix Says this is a good stopping point. Her & Dr.Maya get in the shower. They have me sit & watch as they quickly soap one another up & wash off. Than they tell me it's my turn. I soap up while they watch & get dressed. They tell me come on so I reach for my pants & they say no. Your going just like that. All natural. Dr.Maya hits me in the arm & says it's my turn when we get back. They walk me into the bar in my birthday suit. They say how about you do some swing on the pole. I do & I'm so emmbarrused. They both walk over to me & ask how are you feeling. I tell them a little exposed. They throw a towel on a chair & I sit down. I was the only person naked in the bar.

to be continued!!!!

Maya

My ohh my!!

You got quite the imagination Caveman!
Between your posts & the pm's I get very motivated to play with my toys :)

caveman

We eat & drink. The Dr.s talk to me. They say how would you rate your stress level right now & I reply. I don't know about my stress level but I do know about my embrassment level. They ask well how do you feel? I know I can't waite until you Ladies touch me again. I feel nervous & excited. Dr Maya reaches out & takes my hand & says come on lets go. We're walking back to the room & I ask where is Dr. Phoenix. Dr. Maya replies She will be along. Dr. Maya says alright I want you to sodus me. I'm like hu. She says you know take & caress me in a sexy way. I slowly walk over to her take her hand. We sit on the bed. I start to kiss her & than I gently push her back on the bed. I pull the top of her dress down to expose her beautiful breast. I start breathing real heavy & start to grab & kiss on her. Dr.Maya says relax this is not a race. She says slow down & catch your breath. She says savor me like a fine wine. I'm not to be gulped but sipped & enjoyed. Than Dr. Phoenix comes into the room. She asks how are you two making out. Dr. Maya says good but he needs a lot of practice. Dr. Phoenix says finish taking her dress off. She lifts up a little & I pull it the rest of the way off. Than I proceed right for her virgina. Dr. Phoenix says stop. What about For play? You need to build up to it. Dr. Phoenix says go to her ankles. Start kissing & licking & touching her with your hands. I move up her legs & now I'm at her Virgina. I don't know why but I reach up & grab her hand & put it on her Virgina. I lick her finger & push one in her. She starts to finger herself while I'm licking. Dr. Phoenix is saying that's it. Now I climb up on top still licking & kissing on my way up. I grab her hand & put it on my penis. I keep moving torseward her virgina. Dr.Maya guides me in. once I feel my head in . I start trusting. Than DR.Phoenix slaps me on the ass & says that's it. We're both starting to moan & get loud. Just as I'm about to cum. I hear waite so I stop. We stop for a few minutes & I'm thinking to myself the moment is gone. Than Dr. Phoenix & Dr. Maya say start trusting again. I get right there & I hear waite again. This goes on a few more time. I pull out & drop back down & start eating her out. Than I put my penis back in her. I start to really go to town on Dr. Maya again.I'm almost there I hear waite so I stop. The next thing I know I feel Dr.Phoenix's arms around me . She plunges her strap on into me. I start trusting again & we're all pounding away. It gets really really loud!!! Just as we explode Secrity is coming throw the door. I hear them on there walky talks saying false alarm & laughing.
To Becontinued 

caveman

The Dr.s put me in a upright position & they take turns riding my penis. I explode & they look at each other & say what's next. Dr.Phoenix says I know lets tear that ass up some more & they do. After that Dr.Maya says we're going to go to town on him one more time. I ask can I have you  one on one. They look at each other & say hu. I say you know some private time with each other. They look confused but they agree. One of the Dr.s comes in. I take her by the hand & walk her to the bed. I say would you like something to drink. She says no. We lay down beside one another. I slide my arm under her & make sure she is tight against me . I talk a little to her. A little bit of time goes by.I ask her to roll on top of me & she doses. We just hold for a few minutes. Than I start to grab her ass & play a little. Things pick up speed quick from there. We go at it hard until it is time to launch my rocket. Than we just lay there & hold one another & Talk. I do the same with the other good Dr. They both join me in the room. Both of them are dressed & I'm naked. They ask how are you feeling. I say a little exposed. They Laugh. I said I feel much better. They say glad to hear it. There is one more thing we want to see you do. I ask what is that . They say pick up a Lady & score. They allow me to get dressed & I go to the bar to look for a Lady. I'm like perfect. I see Jean & I start talking to her. Next thing I know we are in a room . We start off easy. Hugging & kissing . Until we end up together. We talk as We'er playing. we move into sex. I find myself being ridden hard. We exchange  pleasantrees & the Dr.s come back in. There patting me on the back & they say your ready for what life throws at you. Take care & until we meet again. I give them a kiss & hug & we go on our way.