News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Christmas Dinner Mustang Ranch Style

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Dec 18, 2014, 07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Please join us for Christmas dinner at 3pm on December 25th.

Dinner will be held in the Saloon!!  Everyone is invited for a
wonderful dinner. Please don't stay home by yourself, come on in and
enjoy the wonderful company of our fabulous ladies and staff.

Offleash

Quote from: Jennifer on Dec 18, 2014, 07:02 AM
Please join us for Christmas dinner at 3pm on December 25th.

Dinner will be held in the Saloon!!  Everyone is invited for a
wonderful dinner. Please don't stay home by yourself, come on in and
enjoy the wonderful company of our fabulous ladies and staff.

Thank you Jennifer! Makin' plans and lookin' forward to it. Really appreciate the ongoing kindness and hospitality from all you there at E28.

Thanks, Leash

PUTTPUTT

You can count me in can't go home to socal for Christmas but coming here for the first Christmas should be fun had a blast thanksgiving and I know christmas will be just as fun can't wait surprise outfit coming for you all that day can't wait
SIGMA6

Just Tom

jeez, listening to Jeff describe what he was planning, just for the finger food trays, wow, it got me drooling.... 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Emma

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Dec 18, 2014, 02:18 PM
You can count me in can't go home to socal for Christmas but coming here for the first Christmas should be fun had a blast thanksgiving and I know christmas will be just as fun can't wait surprise outfit coming for you all that day can't wait

Oh goodness can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve now PuttPutt!!  :P Emma

PUTTPUTT

Emma it's a side of me that people rarely see
SIGMA6

Emma

Quote from: PUTTPUTT on Dec 22, 2014, 07:46 AM
Emma it's a side of me that people rarely see

:o :-X I don't know how I feel about all that!  Just kidding, we all can't wait!

PUTTPUTT

Get your head out of the gutter lmao hahahaha
SIGMA6

PUTTPUTT

I don't think it would be right and fair if I came in my birthday suit lmqo ;D
SIGMA6

Offleash

Well, that was pretty much how a holiday should be.

Arrived a few minutes early.

Phoenix introduced me to Brooklyn.

Brooklyn then introduced me to, well, Brooklyn. +1 added to to-do list, what a sweet, sultry, sexy girl.  :) :) :)

I then introduced my own self to a pile of food.

Somewhere in there a nice hug from Tara, Bella Sophia, and a hi from Stefani, and a molesting at the bar by Phoenix, who was rockin' the burgundy (color, that is)

Shared some food with Jean, and then introduced her to some stuffing.  ;D ;D ;D

Good Christmas, thank you everybody. There's no place like home  ;)

Leash

Phoenix

Fuckn amazing Fablous turn out people Thank you allll for comming the energy really felt like Christmas and an EPIC SHOT OUT TO THE  ThREE  TIE WEARING TRUCKERS YOU LOOK SO HANSOME AND my main man MARV WUT THE FUCK same color shirt as my dress really  ??? Yet you look sooo fucking good and to the REST OF YOUR TRUCKER CREW THANK YOU FOR BINGING THE SPIRIT with you and sharing it with us you all are TRUE ANGELS OF THE HIGHWAY.  More exciting details under HIGHWAY ANGELS GODBLESS US ALL :D I fuckimg luv you guys 👄