News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Being nervous

Started by Stevie Ray, Dec 20, 2014, 02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie Ray

We have men come in absolutely nervous,especially their first time.. What are things the ladies can do that make your transition to being comfortable? Curious. 
A Queen Bee from the west coast

PUTTPUTT

For me it was intimidation but thanks to stephanie she loosened me up and gave me a tour mainly just her coming over and talking like a normal person introducing herself was nice so I would have to say maybe for the girls what do would be don't startby being work mode with a new client be like your out in public be yourself and don't just rush or wait for us to come over "I know that's how it's suppose to be" but the new guys don't that's my opinion 😄😄😄😄😄 smiles alround
SIGMA6

caveman

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Dec 20, 2014, 02:44 AM
We have men come in absolutely nervous,especially their first time.. What are things the ladies can do that make your transition to being comfortable? Curious. 
I say it depends. My first time there. I called & booked Phoenix. She Called Me & talked!!!!!!! That was awlsome because now I'm talking to a actual person. When I met her in person. It made it a little easier Plus I came in the private entrance. I had cashier at the time greet me at the door. I know you can't do all that if a person just shows up. I would say have one Lady dressed in jean & a top greet the men. I say that  from personal experance . Let them get a little adjusted to the sirroundings. I figure you Ladies kinda feel men out as they come in. Example You see a guy with sweat pouring off him . You don't say lets go to the negotiation room. Another thing is if you see a guy all nervous excuse yourself & grab a robe & come back & talk to him.  I do pretty much know . I did need to see Phoenix in her little biki right off. I say that because I don't know how I would have reacted if she would have been in a dress or jeans. I think I'm saying I needed that little bit of scared exicitement so once the moment was there it wasn't a bigger shock. You basically need a transition moment I guess is what I'm saying. You can think of it as fore play. It's just like the guy that talks like a real bad ass. He usauly is the scariest one of the bunch. Plus Phoenix took me off to the side & we sat & talked. I don't know if that makes sense but that is my thoughts. A line up would have been to hard for me.

johann

I still remember my first time in a Brothel.  It wasn't the Mustang Ranch, but the one thing I do remember that made me nervous was the line up.  That was the only time I ever had girls lineup for me, ever since, I've just headed for the bar, and found it much more comfortable to just sit and talk.

It may not work for everyone, but if someone comes in and lets you know it's their first time, tell them that a line up is available, but also tell them that they can sit and relax in the bar for a while, and meet and chat with some of the ladies there.

caveman

Quote from: Stevie Ray on Dec 20, 2014, 02:44 AM
You could put a sign up saying First timers sit over here. I don't figure many would because they want to be all cool & act touch. Even when there scared & want to run out the door. I know you can be your funny Charming Self. I know I enjoyed meeting you.

firemanjmat

Well my first time was not Mustang. My gf was even working there. But they stopped me right away for lineup. Didn't even ask if I was there for someone. But I also forgot to ring 2 times after my gf told me.

Now Mustang was few months later. I rang 2 times cause my gf was now there with 2 others I knew. But I made ass of myself. For I was at bar waiting for my gf or someone to come to me thinking they knew I was there. But I went up to someone sitting by office. She just laughed said sorry NO. I see my gf comeout sit with girls at bar. Go to my gf and say what I did. And my gf and girls around us start laughing at me say that is are new manager. So was not good 1st time.

So I think best thing to do. Is talk to person first. And let them know to skip lineup. And just make them feel at ease talk to them. And do it in bar not ya rooms. For that is intimidating as well. 
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Phoenix

Pout  :( I miss you My Caveman

Little_Mel

Quote from: firemanjmat on Dec 21, 2014, 05:30 AM
Well my first time was not Mustang. My gf was even working there. But they stopped me right away for lineup. Didn't even ask if I was there for someone. But I also forgot to ring 2 times after my gf told me.

Now Mustang was few months later. I rang 2 times cause my gf was now there with 2 others I knew. But I made ass of myself. For I was at bar waiting for my gf or someone to come to me thinking they knew I was there. But I went up to someone sitting by office. She just laughed said sorry NO. I see my gf comeout sit with girls at bar. Go to my gf and say what I did. And my gf and girls around us start laughing at me say that is are new manager. So was not good 1st time.

So I think best thing to do. Is talk to person first. And let them know to skip lineup. And just make them feel at ease talk to them. And do it in bar not ya rooms. For that is intimidating as well.

I'm sorry that wasn't the most pleasant experience. We do love our lineups. It is the best way to see ALL our lovely ladies available. You always have to option to relax with a beer though.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

caveman

Quote from: Phoenix on Dec 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
Pout  :( I miss you My Caveman
I Miss You My Sexaul Tour Guide!!!!! Praying for the day, I can stand toe to toe with you & hold you! :-* :-*

Phoenix