News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Touching

Started by caveman, Dec 20, 2014, 05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I got a question for you Ladies. I might have asked it before. How do You Beautiful Ladies get throw the day with out touching Yourself?? Your perfectly shaped breasts & nipples just begging to be crested. That perfect ass just asking for a love slap. Your Virgina just crying out to be fingered & rubbed. Throw in a few toys what a day you will have. Plus clothes you Ladies can wear that rub you in just the right spot. If I had a body like you Ladies I would never leave myself a lone. Waite I'm touching myself right now just thinking about this topic. I would have to call the cops on myself. Mercy!!!!! I can hear that conversation on the phone. You tell them you have been assaulted & they ask by who & you say by me.

PUTTPUTT

Hahahaha you know when they go in the back alone and are gone for a minute that's when they do it
SIGMA6

Maya

The best way for me is to inform the office that I'm going to my room to masturbate. That way they know why I'm gone for so long :)

Phoenix

For fucks sakes Cavèman you are funny ;D

PUTTPUTT

Hey its a good question
SIGMA6

PUTTPUTT

That's another good question
SIGMA6

caveman

That brings on another Question. Have you ever been caught Masterbating? I'm not talking so much at the ranch. I mean like at home or at a friends house. A family member caught you or a friend. That would be real embrassing . :o :o :o :o :o :o

PUTTPUTT

Quote from: caveman on Dec 21, 2014, 03:26 AM
That brings on another Question. Have you ever been caught Masterbating? I'm not talking so much at the ranch. I mean like at home or at a friends house. A family member caught you or a friend. That would be real embrassing . :o :o :o :o :o :o
Oh fuck YA I have been caught by my parents and my sister lol kinda kept going when my sister caught me lmao
SIGMA6

caveman

I got another question for you Ladies. Have any of you Ladies crashed a party? It can be there at the ranch or outside the ranch. I'm not saying you asked to join or we're invited. I'm saying you saw a Lady or guy getting his groove thing on & you joined in!!!! :o

Yeah more on the touching question. Have you ever been Masturbating & caught & the person that caught you asked if you wanted a hand or joined in with you?

Phoenix

Oh quite a few times yet I wanna do it a lot more  :D