News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My Profile Pic...

Started by Maya, Dec 24, 2014, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

...was taken on Saturday after the Niners lost.

I was sad however I was still smiling.

The hat was given to me by a stranger & the Jersey from an awesome guy!

I'm faithful fan...always will be.

firemanjmat

LOL Maya you said I was bad wearing my Seahawks. Well I love the pic cause it is you. But think you need to strip and take it off. Otherwise I am going to have to strip you myself. Then hang them on top of dance pole.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Maya

Hahaahaaaaa!!!

Thanks for liking my pic. However if I do what you are asking Ill have to get a tattoo of the Niners(the lick n stick kind)  so I can still have something of Niners on me :)

Instead of hanging them on the pole...put a sheet on the floor, then put them on that sheet(this will prevent my Niner stuff from touching the floor...heheehee). Then I will bend over very slowly and pick them up ;) 

However if you do that I will retaliate :)

firemanjmat

Quote from: Maya on Dec 24, 2014, 09:18 PM
Hahaahaaaaa!!!

Thanks for liking my pic. However if I do what you are asking Ill have to get a tattoo of the Niners(the lick n stick kind)  so I can still have something of Niners on me :)

Instead of hanging them on the pole...put a sheet on the floor, then put them on that sheet(this will prevent my Niner stuff from touching the floor...heheehee). Then I will bend over very slowly and pick them up ;) 

However if you do that I will retaliate :)
LOL Oh the old bend over rear view routine. That just makes it to easy. That is like what they say. If a girl falls off chair with legs in the air it is fair game. And trust me you don't want a prank war with me. For I didn't show you what I did to Sunny Lane & Holly Brooks after they put me in straight jacket & gag. Lets just say The double dong was real hard cause I froze it. LOL
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet