Author Topic: 1 girl parties vs 2 girl parties?  (Read 12257 times)

Jesslyn

• Ladies
  • Your face would look better between my legs ;)
    • View Profile
Re: 1 girl parties vs 2 girl parties?
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2018, 05:32:21 AM »
Yes i totally agree! Only book parties with other GIRLS  you would for sure get along with... bc you want the BEST party so unless you click with another girl you never know how the party might go💯💯🆎️

Everyone should try both at LEAST once. I would say if you don't already have a certain two in mind pick your one lady and let her pick the other. We all have our favorites!

Lol, good advice!

Chloe

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2018, 11:16:28 AM »
Yes i totally agree! Only book parties with other GIRLS  you would for sure get along with... bc you want the BEST party so unless you click with another girl you never know how the party might go💯💯🆎️

Everyone should try both at LEAST once. I would say if you don't already have a certain two in mind pick your one lady and let her pick the other. We all have our favorites!

Katalina

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2017, 06:18:09 PM »

That's a good way to look at it, Cherry. Then the other girl your lady of choice picks will be comfortable with her which will make the client comfortable as well!
XOXO, Katalina

Cherry

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2017, 04:07:06 AM »

Chloe

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2017, 09:09:58 PM »
I think it all depends on your preference but 2 girl parties are always super fun!👭💓👤
Here at the mustang every party will me memorable😻😻

Xoxo

Stevie Licks

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2017, 02:28:18 PM »
Hi everybody, I'm new to the brothel scene (this is actually my first post on the boards!) and was wondering what everybody's opinion of one vs two girl parties are, especially for a brothel-newbie?

I know that I will be coming into the mustang ranch in a few months, but after that it's somewhat unclear how long it will take me to get back.  A two girl party has been a fantasy of mine for a while, but I'm worried it might be too ambitious for my first party/trip.  Has anybody had a two girl party in their first trip and liked it?  Has anybody done it and then would have preferred to stick with just one lady?

I'd love to hear the thoughts of both customers and ladies, thanks!

I think a two-girl party is an ideal first party because you get to experience two different courtesans! You'll see how every girl as her own particular style, "tricks of the trade," likes & dislikes, etc. It's a good way to figure out what type of girl is ideal for you, or even what to ask for the next time you visit   

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2017, 12:17:05 PM »
I have had 3 two girl parties and they were great.  Was thinking about another this next trip but I think one of the Ladies is MIA.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Alexia

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 05:46:59 AM »
I love both one on one & 2 Girl parties. If you are up for 2 Girls, I have plenty of girlfriends we can play with!

SixT9er

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2017, 03:09:11 PM »
Iíve had 3 two girl parties. So far not really my thing. I donít like all the attention on me and have a hard time focusing with two Ladies! Lol

Iím up to try again in the future but I would want it to be a party where we are all enjoying each other equally. For this Iíll need to find two Ladies that Iím very interested in and that are truly into each other

Maybe someday but until then Iím more than happy with my one on ones with my ATF who happens to be at the Mustang!

Katalina

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2017, 06:52:14 AM »
The way I think is everyone is different and both scenarios are two different experiences. So I'm up for both because everyone seeks something different💜
XOXO, Katalina

dreamscometrue

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2016, 11:43:41 PM »
I've had a number of 2 girl parties and even a 3 girl party....hell, a 2 girl party was my first party ever. It's been a couple years but I hope to have a 2 girl party again in the future.

MrEd73

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2016, 11:31:45 PM »
Not sure if this was mentioned yet. I've had  2 twice. I'm convinced it worked out as I parties with both separately. After I was comfortable with both in that situation I then went to a 3some
Just roll with it.

Ironman

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2016, 05:48:27 PM »
If you ain't had one go for it should try it once. Personally though I  let myself get talked into too many of them. I did a two girl my very first time   In a brothel way back in 02
 If I could go back in time I think I would erase all my 2 girl parties except for 2 of them.

The first one in 02 because that is the way my first Rodeo was meant to be. I also would keep the one In 2011. That was 2 for 1. Terns were set for 1 on 1 she decided to bring In her partner in crime at no additional charge.

Like I said if you have not tried it yet go for it.  Should try it once. 
Aubbree is right though. Pick one girl, and let her choose the other girl. Its just better for everyone involved if you do it that way.

Aubrey

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2016, 05:12:57 AM »
How can you NOT fulfill your fantasy at THE fantasy land? 😘😘
you can always do a 1 on 1 party after, a future trip, etc...
I do recommend for everyone's enjoyment picking ladies that enjoy each other. We appreciate and welcome all questions and love to accommodate what you want and need out of the experience. Feel free to message ladies you are interested in.

Navyguy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2016, 06:09:54 PM »
I have also done two girl parties, almost everytime I go out there I at least do one....

However, I also feel that 1 girl parties are better.  There is more intamacy, and the girl has to give you that much more attention :P

Not saying two girls are bad though, double the pleasure, double the fun.

lumberjack0306

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 12:47:41 AM »
I have done 2girl parties but prefer 1 girl personal preference.

Just Another Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2016, 06:42:06 PM »
Even though I have yet to visit a brothel, will do so in July, I would still suggest you give this a try since  "A two girl party has been a fantasy of [yours] for a while."

I would think that you can visit/negotiate with one lady and see who both of you would like to "party" with.  I mean, if it's a long held fantasy, it shouldn't be too ambitious at all for you.  But to avoid feeling that you mainly did one then the other or just watched them please each other (if that's not what you want) work out some details beforehand like what you hope to do in such a party- someone at one end and someone at the other doing what?  ....eating one and screwing another at the same time. 

I imagine someone has "done it and then would have preferred to stick with just one lady" as you ask.  That could be the case with you but your fantasy won't be realized unless you give a try and you will wish you did the two-lady thing. 

johann

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2016, 08:54:10 AM »
Guess I must be the odd one out.  I've only ever had one two-girl party, old timers will know how long ago this was but it was with Carolina and Starr.

To be hones, I found it a bit overwhelming, but then I'm the kind of guy that wants to give my undivided attention to the lady I'm partying with.  There was a little bit of a sense of whoever I was not paying attention to was being left out of the fun.  Think it through.  There's four boobs and two pussies in the room with me, and I only have one prick, one mouth and two hands.  It's just not enough to go round. :)

Don't let that slow you down though, they are one hell of a good time.

Wildfire

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2016, 05:36:48 PM »
2 girl party vs 1 girl party  ?

It is all about personal choice.  Both are great !   Also try taking two love ladies on an out-date it is a great experience.  Now after doing all of that I tend to stick with just one lady at a time.  ;D  :)

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2016, 01:12:06 PM »
I like em all!!! 😜😘💋❤️👄

I have only had three 2 girl parties and they great !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tiffany

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2016, 05:58:16 AM »
I like em all!!! 😜😘💋❤️👄
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Roxanne

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2015, 04:01:54 PM »
This is definitely an exciting topic to talk about! Personally I believe one on one parties are for concentration on each other combined with that spicy energy  :D  ;) With two girl parties I definitely believe on meeting the ladies, seeing who you have the best connection with and then the proactive times can start from there!  :D Two girl parties can be some of the wildest so don't hold out. 
Remember when was the last time you did something for the first?
Xoxo

Roxanne

Evelyn

• Ladies
  • Let's party
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 06:33:37 AM »
The best party will come when you let your lady pick another girl that she knows parties well with her.
Sometimes when picking two girls who catch your eye they might not get along well or know each others styles
Best to let the lady decide or help guide you to lady number two!!
Xoxox Evelyn

Phoenix

• Ladies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 10:28:08 AM »
I have a special way for you to enjoy one on eon time during a two girl party p.m. Me when you might be in to see me and I will show you the way :o ;)

shooter

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 05:50:22 AM »
Truth be told if you are young and have never had a two girl party, do it!  I have had a few of them, but as I get older I am less inclined to do one again.  As any of my party girls will tell you I am a giver, and I find it a lot of work to take care of two ladies equally, withou one of them feeling left out.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.