News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cum play with Alexia!! Always score a touchdown with me

Started by Alexia, Jan 28, 2015, 04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

I'm back & feeling naughty!! I'll ba available for the next 2 weeks. Stop in or pm to make an appt. I'm working 7p-7a but more than happy to make special arrangements to play any other time.

Ironman

Me thought you were the nice girl in my Stable of ladies. :-\ Now you say you is the naughty one? I am gonna have to go ponder all the mysteries of the universe :-\ all over again.  ;)

Maya

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 28, 2015, 05:00 AM
Me thought you were the nice girl in my Stable of ladies. :-\ Now you say you is the naughty one? I am gonna have to go ponder all the mysteries of the universe :-\ all over again.  ;)

Hey Ironman... I can testify that she is VEERY nice...so nice that it makes you want to explore all her niceNESS!!
The only pondering you should do is how to stop time when you party with Alexia. ;)

Alexia, wish I was a football so you could hold me tight against you....just go easy on the spiking..hahahaa...

XOXOXOXO

Ironman

Quote from: Maya on Jan 28, 2015, 08:05 AM

Hey Ironman... I can testify that she is VEERY nice...so nice that it makes you want to explore all her niceNESS!!
The only pondering you should do is how to stop time when you party with Alexia. ;)

Alexia, wish I was a football so you could hold me tight against you....just go easy on the spiking..hahahaa...

XOXOXOXO

Now that I think about it. :-\ :-\  She did hint she has a naughty side to her last time her and I danced, but I was trying to focus I tend to get distracted.  I am stil trying to master walking and chewing gum at the same time. ;D ;D ;D

Duck11

Ironman,
Alexia did the same thing to me last time I visited. I had no intention of partying, then she started chatting with me at the bar. Next thing I know it's 2am and I'm walking back from the Spanish Suite. Best distraction I ever got.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Maya

Quote from: Ironman on Jan 28, 2015, 05:40 PM

XOXOXOXO

Now that I think about it. :-\ :-\  She did hint she has a naughty side to her last time her and I danced, but I was trying to focus I tend to get distracted.  I am stil trying to master walking and chewing gum at the same time. ;D ;D ;D

She does have lots of great distractions!!

Ironman

Quote from: Maya on Jan 28, 2015, 07:16 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Jan 28, 2015, 05:40 PM

XOXOXOXO

She does have lots of great distractions!!

My biggest problem no matter which girl or girls I was dancing with at the moment & this was a problem from the first time right up through the last time & if there is ever a next time no matter who the girl is at the moment.  I can never figure out what to do with my fricken hands. :-\ :-\

Maybe I need a GPS.  :-\;D ;D

Alexia

Ironman I am definitely a nice girl but can be very naughty as Duck experienced last time he was in. We had so much fun.

Maya how awesome to have another amazing party together. I'd be more than happy play naked tag football with you  :-* and score a touchdown. Whose gonna be the lucky guy or guys ???? Hehehe

Alexia

Well ladies & gents I've had an awesome cpl of weeks. I'm headed home until the first week of March. Feel free to pm me to set our next date for when I return.

Xoxo Alexia  ;D

Maya

It was great hugging & seeing you Alexia!!!
Do hope I get to see you on my next trip :)

XOXOXOXO