News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Victoria!! Wow

Started by Duck11, Mar 05, 2015, 03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duck11

Another great trip to exit 28!  It started with me dropping in to say hi to a few people I know. A short while later, someone calls for a lineup. I always watch lineups, it's a great way to get a peek of all the sexy ladies available in the house. The first lady comes out and immediately catches my eye. I've never seen her before. She introduces herself as Victoria. I think there was a lineup of about 7 or 8 ladies, I didn't pay attention after I saw Victoria.
After the lineup is complete, I meet Victoria at the bar. She's very attractive and very friendly. She introduces herself and tells me she is AKA The cowgirl gone wild.
A few days later, behind closed doors I enjoy some party time with Victoria. I was treated to a great party. Lots of fun, mixed with some playfulness, and lots of cuddling. Thank you Victoria for a party that left me grinning from ear to ear. You definitely are true to your name, Cowgirl gone wild.
A duck walks into a brothel and...

Cobia

Good choice Duck 11 .  Victoria is a first class Lady.

( I saw that big grin on your face..... :D  )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Duck11

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 05, 2015, 01:51 PM
Good choice Duck 11 .  Victoria is a first class Lady.

( I saw that big grin on your face..... :D  )

Cobia,
That big grin is still on my face today.  I can't help it.

johann

Agreed.  Victoria gives a really good party. If you haven't partied with her make sure you do on your next trip to the Mustang Ranch.  You won't be disappointed.

Gus

Yeah. Victoria is the best!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Victoria

Awwww!!!! Thanks for all the compliments!!!! Duck, it was a pleasure meeting you as well! You are the epitome (as are the rest of you who responded to this post) of a true gentleman! I felt quite spoiled by you Duck! I look forward to our next visit!

Xxxooo
Victoria

SixT9er

I finally partied with the Lovely and Talented Victoria. I'm usually not there during the daytime so have missed this sexual Dynamo until this last Friday.
This Lady is a great party and a kick to chat with in the bar.
If you have the opportunity I strongly suggest you take this Lady behind the a Green door, you won't regret it!

Thanks Victoria for a great time!

PS now I know what Duck11 was talking about!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

shooter

I owe Victoria a party since I had to duck out early. But it is coming just as soon as I can get back up North.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Duck11

Yup, Victoria is a great girl. She makes sure you leave with a grin on your face when you walk back into the bar.

Cobia

Quote from: Duck11 on Jul 20, 2015, 11:43 PM
Yup, Victoria is a great girl. She makes sure you leave with a grin on your face when you walk back into the bar.

You were able to walk.....I am proud of you :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

i missed out on my Victoria hug this weekend  :'(  just means i will have to come back soon
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Emma

Quote from: Duck11 on Mar 05, 2015, 03:48 AM
Another great trip to exit 28!  It started with me dropping in to say hi to a few people I know. A short while later, someone calls for a lineup. I always watch lineups, it's a great way to get a peek of all the sexy ladies available in the house. The first lady comes out and immediately catches my eye. I've never seen her before. She introduces herself as Victoria. I think there was a lineup of about 7 or 8 ladies, I didn't pay attention after I saw Victoria.
After the lineup is complete, I meet Victoria at the bar. She's very attractive and very friendly. She introduces herself and tells me she is AKA The cowgirl gone wild.
A few days later, behind closed doors I enjoy some party time with Victoria. I was treated to a great party. Lots of fun, mixed with some playfulness, and lots of cuddling. Thank you Victoria for a party that left me grinning from ear to ear. You definitely are true to your name, Cowgirl gone wild.

Oh boy.  I LOVE THIS!  We love our Cowgirl Gone Wild and I'm soooo happy you finally got to spend some time with her! xoxo Emma

Victoria

Awwww! Thank you again for all the compliments!!! SixT9er, it was my pleasure! In more ways than one!!! 😜. I look forward to seeing you all again soon!