Birthday at the Mustang with Kitti

Started by NekoT, Mar 09, 2018, 08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoT

So I visited Kitti towards the end of her stay at the Mustang, and leading up to my party with her, I was nervous, but mostly excited.  I had talked to Kitti for about a month leading up to my visit, which helped a lot since she was really helpful with getting me set up to visit the Mustang.  Despite a few setbacks, I managed to get out there and see her.  The whole experience was pretty calm and easy, even though I was nervous the entire time!  ;D Kitti really helped me with the whole experience.  The moment I met her, even if I hadn't been talking to her before hand, I was sold on the cat ears and tail alone (I'm pretty easy I guess!  ;D) It was really neat getting to see the inside of the Brothel, which wasn't at all what I expected.  I think the chill vibe of the place kind of helped with my nerves as well.  She was totally understanding the whole time and made sure I was comfortable during the whole visit.  She has an awesome personality and totally comes off as one of those nice and awesome people that you wish you had known for awhile.  Not only that, but definitely was a plus that her geekiness completely matched my geekiness.  We had some perfect, quiet moments and some perfectly fun and frisky moments  ;).  She certainly is a frisky Kitti!   :D :D  I think my favorite thing about the whole experience was how connected I felt to Kitti.  Like I said, she took the time to make sure I was comfortable (little chardonnay didn't hurt either  :D) and that along with her personality, geekiness, and cool demeanor made my first visit totally worth it!  Overall, visiting Kitti at the Mustang was the best decision I've made so far, and it was amazing to get to spend both my first time and my birthday with her.  Next time I visit, I'm definitely gonna party with her again!!  So thank you Mustang for a truly awesome birthday, and thank you Kitti for making both my birthday and my first time special!  Can't wait to party with you again!

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

Thank you so much for your kind words. I had an absolute blast with you! Hope to see you again soon!