News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

You're killin' me here Part 2

Started by Just Tom, Apr 02, 2015, 02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

OH MY GOD, here i am stuck at home for the foreseeable future and the Ladies all put up some new pictures, ow ow ow ow  all i know is i had better get my eyes examined....

Stefani you been holding out on me, so that's what I missed.....

Stevie, i knew had the body, but wow what flexibility!!!!!

Jaylyn, what can we saw, i don't think you can take a bad picture

Serena, wow, what a lovely little package....

And Roxanne,  i really have got to get my eyes examined, or you need to make sure i am more awake when you warn me not to leave...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Prospector Bob

Hey Tom...

Have you seen Cherry's new pics -- individual & together with Carrera?  Dang... I need a cold shower! :o

First I need to clean the drool off my keyboard...  :P

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

SeattleSun

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Apr 02, 2015, 10:15 AM

Have you seen Cherry's new pics -- individual & together with Carrera? 

CHERRY really, who makes up these names?  Emma?

I don't think Cherry's going to meet my "100 rule".  Don't you have to be at least 21 to work at the Mustang?

Maybe if we through in Carrera we could get the sum of all our ages to total more than 100.    ;) ;) ;)

Will the real Stevie Ray please stand up!
And from those new pictures it looks like there are at least THREE Stevie Rays?  I kind of favor the black haired one.

Just Tom

not only Cherry's new pictures (yowza girl!!!!!) but Morgan added some pic playing in the bathtub and Maya added some artsy pics too..i haven't had time to really go through the files, mostly because i keep getting captured by Roxanne's eyes and can't get off them pictures... ow ow ow ow....

now for the challenge....  Oh Ladies won't you come out and play?  if we can get you to fill in your specs on your profiles, hell make 'em up if you like...we don't care,make a few posts, tell us about the lunch menu.. i know you can..... but we'd like to interact with you all, think about all those lurkers that look and think about coming, this might get them off the fence and into your bed, who knows?.....

do i have to buy a bunch of charger cords for the bar mounted i pad?

shooter

don't for get Morgan! Pretty in pink and those bubbles :o
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Dr. Who

I have a weakness for blondes in pink and bubbles ...LOL.  Morgan looks hot!  ;D   Geeezzzzz, it's gonna be torture having to wait until July and CWMC.  :o

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 02, 2015, 06:48 PM
Quote from: Prospector Bob on Apr 02, 2015, 10:15 AM

Have you seen Cherry's new pics -- individual & together with Carrera? 

CHERRY really, who makes up these names?  Emma?

I don't think Cherry's going to meet my "100 rule".  Don't you have to be at least 21 to work at the Mustang?

Maybe if we through in Carrera we could get the sum of all our ages to total more than 100.    ;) ;) ;)

Will the real Stevie Ray please stand up!
And from those new pictures it looks like there are at least THREE Stevie Rays?  I kind of favor the black haired one.

Cherry is sweet and sexy... Neither her name nor her age have any impact on her skills... And trust me, I've known this lady since her first day here at the Ranch - and she has plenty of skills!  You do not have to be 21 to work at the Mustang Ranch, 18+ for all our staff aside from bartenders.  And Stevie Ray is a firecracker no matter what color hair she has! ;D ;D ;D

Ironman

Rules could have changed in the last few years so take it with a grain of salt SS  To the best of my recollection the lady only needs to be 21 to work in the southern ranches, 18 is fine at the northern ranches.  At least that is how it was a few years ago.  Also I could be wrong on this part in particular but I think the would be patrons need to be 21 as well to book in the south, but i could be wrong on that.

In the north I was under the assumption you can book at 18, but no alcohol Til you turn 21 SS. This would apply also to any lady employed at Mustang under 21.  But I have been out of the loop for a while now so everything I said in this post might be wrong, so take it with a grain of salt. 8)

Oddball

It's amazing how timeless Carrera looks.  That woman doesn't age!  Just sayin...

Damn hot too!
;D

Just Tom

i'm slow (most of you know this)  but who's 'handling' Stevie's rear in that picture....i am envious....

SeattleSun

It's not me with my hands on that "nice butt", that's not the color of finger nail polish I use.   ???

Any how come when I am in the bar I am usually the only one topless?    :( :( :(

Just Tom

sounds like a personal problem to me

shooter

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 05, 2015, 01:33 AM

It's not me with my hands on that "nice butt", that's not the color of finger nail polish I use.   ???

Any how come when I am in the bar I am usually the only one topless?    :( :( :(

Because Phoenix is on vacation?
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Stevie Ray

Hey Just Tom, that's Morgans mystical hands rubbing the bottom eh!   Fun times!!
A Queen Bee from the west coast