News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cinco de Mayo Celebration Question?

Started by SeattleSun, Apr 26, 2015, 05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

My Mexican history is very poor, but is this the festival where I get to have a party with 'Five Latina Ladies'?

Would it be ok to substitute a Korean, American, German and/or Brazilian if there aren't enough Latinas at the ranch or isn't that allowed?

:) :) :) :) :)

Jagged

Just  as long  as   U  say your request on the  5th  of May.   It should  B  honored.

Little_Mel

Quote from: SeattleSun on Apr 26, 2015, 05:31 AM

My Mexican history is very poor, but is the festival where I get to have a party with 'Five Latino Ladies'?

Would it be ok to substitute a Korean, American, German and/or Brazilian if there aren't enough Latinos at the ranch or isn't that allowed?

:) :) :) :) :)
PERFECT!
I'll let Mimi, Coco, Natasha, Camilla and Lucy know you're cumming.....oops I mean coming.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Natasha

Hi SeattleSun,
Awesome to hear from you. I see that you are ready to spice up your life again, what better place then Ranch. All the flavors you desire  ;)
Hope to get to see you soon, to shower you with that German passion  :-* :) ;)
XOXOX
Natasha

Redwood

A party for Cinco de Mayo with Natasha, Mimi and Lucy seems like a great way to spend  the day!  Unfortunately I won't make it.

Ayana

Cinco de Mayo Pre celebration party tonight. It's party time!!!!!!!!! Oh and what about me I'm half and half?. I'm  Carmel and  Chocolate Baby the Best of Both Worlds :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Redwood

Quote from: Ayana on May 01, 2015, 08:43 PM
Cinco de Mayo Pre celebration party tonight. It's party time!!!!!!!!! Oh and what about me I'm half and half?. I'm  Carmel and  Chocolate Baby the Best of Both Worlds :-*

Yes, miss carmel and chocolate, you are the best of both worlds!