Pheonix Luvs the Fuck out of her FFT Fellas

Started by Phoenix, May 11, 2015, 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:D  :D  :D so I was laughing this morning when I look over to the right of the stage where my Frequent Fucker Trucker fellas frolic around for breakfast lunch and/or to feed their sexual appetite  :o :D and was reminiscing of alllll the fun times we have had and in comes fucking Putt Putt fuck yeah and then not long after I hop n his arms he tells me My Marv is on the way  :D and then I hear the sexiest sound (next to his voice and the sound I make when I'm exaughsted after cumming and squirting) Marvs Sickly sexy fucking Harley so I run out side and wut the wut the fucking wut rides in this sexy beast of a biker wearing of his leathers a black bandana and grey skull cap on a red with confederate flags, grim reaper Harley!!!!!!  My God I wanna fuck him Now.....Instant pussy juice shot down my leg ahhhhhhhhhh ha ha that's right ;) I pounce on his lap and give him a big smooch!! Theese fellas shure know how to make an entrance! Then Ron White shows up with his banjo and the Outside sHow begins (with Katie's approval of course  ;) )........