News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Most Popular Baby Girl's Name of 2014?

Started by SeattleSun, May 11, 2015, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleSun

EMMA is back on top!

Never would of guessed this one!  I would have lost the whole bankroll on the "NO Proposition" bet on that one!

Emma, Noah top list of most popular baby names in U.S.
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Sunday, May 10, 2015, 05:00 p.m. WASHINGTON (AP)

Emma is back. After slipping from the top of the most popular baby names six years ago, Emma was back at No. 1 in 2014. Noah was the top baby name for boys for the second year in a row. The Social Security Administration released the annual list of top baby names Friday. Emma was followed by Olivia, Sophia, Isabella and Ava. Noah was followed by Liam, Mason, Jacob and William.

The USA top 10 baby names of 2014, listed in order of popularity:

Girls:
Emma #1
Olivia
Sophia
Isabella
Ava
Mia
Emily
Abigail
Madison
Charlotte

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/may/10/emma-noah-top-list-most-popular-baby-names-us/

Donatella

Sophia
I remember I worked Sophia Sun in Love Ranch .

:) ;D
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

SeattleSun

Quote from: Donatella on May 12, 2015, 03:20 AM
Sophia
I remember I worked Sophia Sun in Love Ranch .

:) ;D

Yea maybe we are related as we have the same last name

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Silverado

Emma has always been on top in my book!

Emma

Quote from: Silverado on May 12, 2015, 06:38 AM
Emma has always been on top in my book!

Awww Silverado!  I'm just gonna assume you're talking about me!  Hahaha.  You're the best.  xoxo Emma

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on May 11, 2015, 11:09 PM

EMMA is back on top!

Never would of guessed this one!  I would have lost the whole bankroll on the "NO Proposition" bet on that one!

Emma, Noah top list of most popular baby names in U.S.
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Sunday, May 10, 2015, 05:00 p.m. WASHINGTON (AP)

Emma is back. After slipping from the top of the most popular baby names six years ago, Emma was back at No. 1 in 2014. Noah was the top baby name for boys for the second year in a row. The Social Security Administration released the annual list of top baby names Friday. Emma was followed by Olivia, Sophia, Isabella and Ava. Noah was followed by Liam, Mason, Jacob and William.

The USA top 10 baby names of 2014, listed in order of popularity:

Girls:
Emma #1
Olivia
Sophia
Isabella
Ava
Mia
Emily
Abigail
Madison
Charlotte

Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2015/may/10/emma-noah-top-list-most-popular-baby-names-us/

You wanna know what's funny?  I've NEVER met another Emma in my life and we have never had a lady with the working name Emma since I started here in 2011!  Crazy!  Thanks for the info, Seattle!  xo Emma

SeattleSun

Quote from: Emma on May 12, 2015, 07:04 AM

You wanna know what's funny?  I've NEVER met another Emma in my life and we have never had a lady with the working name Emma since I started here in 2011!  Crazy!  Thanks for the info, Seattle!  xo Emma

Yea me too, I have never known another EMMA and I have been around a long, long time.

Tiffany

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

lumberjack0306

My new great niece  piper born 11:45 pm may 18th

Emma

Phoenix