News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ghost Adventures w/ phoenixxx!!!

Started by Phoenix, Jun 17, 2013, 08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

:o yikes they had the ghost hunters cum out to the ranch and did a segment on our haunted mustang ranch tour they had me reanact a couple ghost stories and had me in the line up during the wrap up of the show it was alot of fun  :D and abit spooky @ the same time the episode should air on the discovery channel sometime in november  ;) im excited to see how it turns out and from wut i hear they said this was the best episode they have ever shot  (story lines with alot of substance and they loved the way my eyes look on camera)  ;)  :D

Ayana

I'm so so Excited to see what the show caught on tape :). For someone who just started last year at the Mustang I can say from personal experience "something is definitely THERE!".
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

setixsignals

it was definatly great show and to see the follow up  on how things were way back then 

i dont dout oscar could have owned  could be why hes so strong
some were deep beneath the earth

setixsignals

its now on youtube in their channel  the afterchock aired in canada with the second parts of the storys as well watched it again for phoenix in it

ketor

I have a ghost story.  A co-worker lived in a haunted house in Auburn,CA. He said there was a female ghost there that would have sex with him and he would wake up all gooey.  Later he scored a girl friend and she said the ghost was jealous and attacked her by throwing a picture off the wall at her and hitting her in the head.

firemanjmat

Yes you can watch it on youtube.

Ghost Adventures-Aftershocks Season 1 Full Episode 5 Palmer House Mustang Ranch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE6ORtQqxUc go to 26:35 for start of Mustang Ranch

Ghost Adventures S08E09 Mustang Ranch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9lLrW1tTzQ This is Mustang Episode
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Phoenix

thank you jmat for giving us the you tube sights after watching one of the episodes i now know i need to talk to Buffy our shawman that did the cleansing ceremony with me and a few of our other girls from the mustang...

setixsignals

revist episode they mentioned it was  from 2013  season 1 when they were there, till now may try n get them to return they use lot more devises

setixsignals

Quote from: setixsignals on May 03, 2015, 12:15 AM
revist episode they mentioned it was  from 2013  season 1 when they were there, till now may try n get them to return they use lot more devises i consider debbie a mustang girl even shes a friend of the inestigators

Tennessee25

I noticed the Mustang Ranch episode is on ghost adventurers tonight.....Travel Channel

Lancelot Link

I had forgotten about this topic until I was on my way back to my room in A-hall late Friday night, June 5th, when one of the girls was going to tell me something, then she decided to not tell me whatever it was until I after left on Sunday, but I just had to persuade her to tell me before i went to the room on Friday.  Yeah, smart move on my part. LOL  *facepalm*

I didn't sleep at all that night... for various reasons... but I got a text at 3:21am so I was definitely awake when I heard what sounded like pots or pans banging around.  Then heard a similar sound a bit later.  I was under the impression that I was the only one in the building.  I dunno... perhaps Emma can answer that question.  heh heh

Emma

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jun 08, 2015, 02:38 AM
I had forgotten about this topic until I was on my way back to my room in A-hall late Friday night, June 5th, when one of the girls was going to tell me something, then she decided to not tell me whatever it was until I after left on Sunday, but I just had to persuade her to tell me before i went to the room on Friday.  Yeah, smart move on my part. LOL  *facepalm*

I didn't sleep at all that night... for various reasons... but I got a text at 3:21am so I was definitely awake when I heard what sounded like pots or pans banging around.  Then heard a similar sound a bit later.  I was under the impression that I was the only one in the building.  I dunno... perhaps Emma can answer that question.  heh heh

I actually CAN answer that question and debunk any spookies because we actually talked about this story of yours yesterday!  The pots and pans sound was just our security guards checking to make sure the gates were secured/closing gates.  But maybe next time you'll have a different experience... ??? ;) xoxo Emma