♡Jenny Ready For A Out Date Lets Get wild♡

Started by Jenny, Jun 02, 2015, 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mm

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 12, 2015, 02:04 PM
Every post Jenny makes is "Post 17".

I think she is stuck in a time warp.  Hopefully she will never age.    :) :) :) :)

Calling the Geeks to explain this one.

SS

The post count under a user's avatar is their total post count not the post count at the time of posting.  Additionally, the administrator can setup certain boards to not count to the post count (for example off topic boards).

And Jenny, I love your pictures!

Ironman

8) Nice now turn around. ;D ;D ;D   Sorry young lady could not resist Most of the old timers on here that frequent the SIN LPIN forum know how my mind works, and there are 2 or 3 ladies still active at E28 from back in the day before taking my extended sabbatical from the  LPIN Rodeo or retirement :-\ that can probably tell you how my mind works. 8) 8)

One of you guys on this topic mentioned age so with that I dedicate this tune, and yes those of you that frequent the SIN forum remember my take on this song.  Now I doubt you would see that kind of a bar brawl ::) ::) at E28 I think the security would stop it right quick.  But the first part of the video the threesome proposal could so happen E28. ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y

caveman

Quote from: Ironman on Jun 13, 2015, 02:14 PM
8) Nice now turn around. ;D ;D ;D   Sorry young lady could not resist Most of the old timers on here that frequent the SIN LPIN forum know how my mind works, and there are 2 or 3 ladies still active at E28 from back in the day before taking my extended sabbatical from the  LPIN Rodeo or retirement :-\ that can probably tell you how my mind works. 8) 8)

One of you guys on this topic mentioned age so with that I dedicate this tune, and yes those of you that frequent the SIN forum remember my take on this song.  Now I doubt you would see that kind of a bar brawl ::) ::) at E28 I think the security would stop it right quick.  But the first part of the video the threesome proposal could so happen E28. ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQrapQ4d0Y           I liked the one in the ambalance. Wise man . That's a good way to go nappy nap.

Jenny

Iam Back Mustang. gentleman an here Till july 9 come. See me  :-*

Trina

Phoenix

easy

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jun 02, 2015, 03:18 AM
Quote from: Tennessee25 on Jun 02, 2015, 03:07 AM
Wow, very beautiful.....too bad I'm too old for you .....

says who?

I won the Halloween party costume contest in 2012 with my "Dirty Old Man" costume.  One of the bartenders pointed out that I didn't really need a costume to be a "Dirty Old Man"  (I won and I got Belled ! )

easy

Would love to get "Jenny-ed" next trip !   ;)

Jenny

Quote from: easy on Jun 29, 2015, 10:47 PM
Would love to get "Jenny-ed" next trip !   ;)

Yes come get me a way for a while

anon3maybe

These are beautiful photos. They should also be in your profile page - the page which has stats, reviews etc and comes up when clicked on the lineup.

Jenny

Quote from: anon3maybe on Jun 30, 2015, 07:34 AM
These are beautiful photos. They should also be in your profile page - the page which has stats, reviews etc and comes up when clicked on the lineup.

Thank you so much