**Donatella**<Exotic Argentina girls A beautiful mix of cultures >

Started by Donatella, Jun 07, 2015, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donatella

These women are primarily the descendants of huge wave of European immigrants that arrived in the country from about 1880 to 1930 primarily from northern Italy and Spain, but also significant numbers of immigrants came from France , Germany , Scandinavia , Wales and Ireland. In fact , over 85% of the women of Argentina self describe themselves as being of European descent.
There are also quite a few Argentina women descended from Middle Estern Immigrants , particularly Lebanese and SyrianChristians. About 3% of the population is descended from the indigenous pele and there is even male population Asiam Argentines.
Smart , Sexy and Sophisticated.
Dating Argentina women.
Learn to love coffee.
Chivalry is not dead. Chivalry is still a big part of dating in Argentina , so you should follow all the regular rules, holding doors open , politeness , etc.
Be Fexible : one of the best pieces of advice . I can give you for dating an Argentina girl is to be flexible.
Latin girls love to dance
Argentina single hate players
Women from Argentina also complain about men only using then for sex.
Take it slow
Argentinian girls generally take things slower and more conservative than American women.
Social circle are key
Hang a social circle is very important in Argentina and with it you have a lot more desirability to a woman and many more.
A kiss is not just a kiss
Make friends with your Argentina girlfriend family.
Keep the communication channel open.
:) :)

See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Tennessee25

Great advise
I can only hope I have the opportunity to use it......

Tennessee25

johann

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Jun 08, 2015, 02:20 AM
If a kiss is not just a kiss, then what is it?

If a kiss is just a kiss, you're doing it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpaiF_4nm60 pretty much says it all.

P.S. Really listen to the lyrics, they have something to say.

P.P.S.  That song has many covers, I just happen to really like that particular one because I'm a sucker for good acapella.