News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

NOT Loaded TV on Mustang After Dark ? ?

Started by Jagged, Jun 27, 2013, 04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

What happen  2   the Mustang After Dark show on LoadTV ??  I ve tried  the last 2 Thurs  2   watch it. 
                                              NO show   on Thurs Night   @  8pm  PDT  !
     Is  Mustang After Dark  on  @ a different  time  or  differnt  day?

Would like 2  know  what  is  going  on  w/ the show  schedule.

Just Tom

sorry Jagged, they signed off on May 24, with the hint that they may do some specials at later dates, but no mention of a certain return of regular dates
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Wildfire

Thanks  Just Tom for the info.  I to was wondering why the show was not on any more.

Phoenix

however you can wathc Mama Susan on TheJointsudios.com every friday @ 4p.m.  :D   you can also email and call in  :D

caveman

Phoenix

Jagged

WE   need      2    bring   

THE
    Mustang  After   Dark   Show

on  the  Loaded TV  site   

AGAIN   

Phoenix

or mabey you can tune into TheJointstudios.com and chat/watch with Mama Susan every Friday @ 4p.m. Nevada time  :D

caveman

I think it is 3 PM now. I caught the tail end of it last Friday because I turned my computer on before the show comes on. That is how I realized they changed time. It now is 6pm my time east coast. I liked the information from the two guys Madam Susan had on her show. Hair loss & how to take care of that. Fitness & the spirital joury you need to take & manifesting which I heard about that from Phoenix. I liked hearing about Madam Susans trip to the joint studio from South West. They Showed the picture of madam Susan on her Harley. I hope this isn't disrespectful but Yab dab do. She is one beautiful Woman!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P Like uncle Jessy from full house would say have Mercy!!

Jagged

Quote from: Phoenix on Aug 02, 2013, 08:52 PM
or mabey you can tune into TheJointstudios.com and chat/watch with Mama Susan every Friday @ 4p.m. Nevada time  :D

I  cant   listen   2   that   @   work

Phoenix

You can also watch biker mama Susan during her live broadcast :)