News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

P. M.'s

Started by Cobia, Oct 25, 2019, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

How about when someone reads their PM some kind of a symbol  pops up that shows us  it has been read ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 25, 2019, 01:38 PM
How about when someone reads their PM some kind of a symbol  pops up that shows us  it has been read ?
Half the time I don't even know I have a pm  on here unless I remember to check the email is attached to.

I just by chance saw the one Miss Lena sent me. Normally  I don't even notice the little numbers telling me when I have one granted I dont use the system much its not the best way to contact anyone on here.

Lancelot Link

That feature already exists. :-D
These instructions might not exactly match what you see since you could be using a different theme for the site, but I think I'm using the default theme.  Look at the top left for this bar....

HOME ... HELP ... SEARCH ... PROFILE ... MY MESSAGES ... CALENDAR ... MEMBERS ... LOGOUT

> Click on "MY MESSAGES"
Then on the left side, near the bottom of that column, look for...

Preferences   

• Manage Labels
  • Manage Rules
  • Change Settings
> Click "Change Settings"
There are a variety of options on that page. The ones you're looking for are in the middle (vertically).

Once you've made your changes, look at the bottom right for the [Change Settings] button. Click that and enjoy your new message notifications!