News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Men's room

Started by SixT9er, Jul 19, 2015, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Please fix the lock on the men's room at the Wildhorse
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Wildfire

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 19, 2015, 06:41 PM
Please fix the lock on the men's room at the Wildhorse

It's been that away for several years. 

Cobia

A privacy stall would be nice too.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

coralin

Having to use the restroom has always been one of my cues that it's probably time to leave.

SeattleSun

Its has been explained to me that the reason the men's room that way is because the "babies" go in there an jerk off.  So no lock and no stall is on purpose!

Then I noted that at the bunny brothels all the men's rooms have "glass doors".  lol

The men's room in the Old Mustang Ranch is far superior, I guess Joe wasn't worried about any "leakage".

IMO the beer is better at the OMR too.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And while you at it put a red rotation light in there too as I missed two line ups while using the men's room. 

Old Man's Rules
Rule #1 "Never waste a hard on"
Rule #2 "Never pass up a bathroom"

Lancelot Link

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 19, 2015, 09:37 PMthe reason the men's room that way is because the "babies" go in there an jerk off,
I can't wait to use this phrase:  "That makes as much sense as jerkin' off at a brothel."  LOL

Ironman

That lock probably ain't worked since 09. ;D ;D ;D ;D     

RachelVarga

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jul 19, 2015, 10:03 PM
Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 19, 2015, 09:37 PMthe reason the men's room that way is because the "babies" go in there an jerk off,
I can't wait to use this phrase:  "That makes as much sense as jerkin' off at a brothel."  LOL

Guys I know this reasoning sounds crazy because you wouldn't do it but trust me when I say that it's valid. When I worked as a camgirl. Guys could bust a nut in 60 seconds or less. A sub could do something to piss me off (When I'm in Domme mode) and if I respond berating them, they got what they wanted and probably ruined a keyboard in the process.

So imagine if a guy like that talks to us for real. They could pop in ten seconds in there. This is not an official response just my opinion from experiences with guys that do that.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Wildfire

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 29, 2016, 04:48 PM

Guys I know this reasoning sounds crazy because you wouldn't do it but trust me when I say that it's valid. When I worked as a camgirl. Guys could bust a nut in 60 seconds or less. A sub could do something to piss me off (When I'm in Domme mode) and if I respond berating them, they got what they wanted and probably ruined a keyboard in the process.

So imagine if a guy like that talks to us for real. They could pop in ten seconds in there. This is not an official response just my opinion from experiences with guys that do that.

LOL  Rachel !

No they just need to remodel the bathroom and add a private stall plus a urinal . Than problem solved no door lock needed.
Just go look at the men's room across the street in the Original Mustang .

SkylieDanger

I second Rachel's statement  ::)

Ironman

Quote from: Wildfire on Dec 03, 2016, 08:06 PM

LOL  Rachel !

No they just need to remodel the bathroom and add a private stall plus a urinal . Than problem solved no door lock needed.
Just go look at the men's room across the street in the Original Mustang .
HA! Someone who gets it if you in the bar and have a code brown you want privacy just send the security guard I. After 5 min he going to smell what going on. He get on the raido yeah no trouble here just Some guy taking a shit. ;D  ;D Like WF say no lock needed just a privacy devider for popping see original mustang building for exhibit A of how WH mens room should be done.

Offleash

Heh. From a practical standpoint, if the bathroom wait is just 10 seconds then I have no complaint and no concern about what activities may or may not have taken place. Most likely I should simply stand there and be filled with gratitude for how quickly my turn arrived.

Perchance at times the cure be worse than the disease. Matter of perspective, I guess.

Dace'

If you want privacy, use the restroom in a lady's private suite;)
All problems solved for everyone!

Ironman

Quote from: Dac'e on Dec 19, 2016, 05:02 PM

Only if you are providing air freshener, some of those seat covers, and reading material. I am thinking 20 bucks for every 10 minutes. 25 bucks if its a Kelly Fare. ;D   ;D

Wildfire

Quote from: Dac'e on Dec 19, 2016, 05:02 PM

LOL     But do you really want everyone using your private restroom . 

But to fix the problem is simple ,fix the restroom !  The restroom should be up to acceptable standers for a public  men's restroom .

Not to much to ask for .