News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Men's room

Started by SixT9er, Jul 19, 2015, 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

I agree. No privacy when you have to actually go #2 is not nice. I has happened to me, and its quite embarrassing.

Management: please fix that door for your loyal customers.

SixT9er

Hell just at least install a screen that divides the space a little woild be greatly appreciated. As for using the toilet in your chosen Ladies room, some things are better done at distance...
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Violet

Quote from: Dac'e on Dec 19, 2016, 05:02 PM

If you want privacy, use the restroom in a lady's private suite;)
All problems solved for everyone!

;D
Agreed!

easy

Babies going in the men's room and jerking off is not a valid reason for the door lock not to work. Using the bathroom in a lady's room is not really an alternative most of the time. If MR is the best brothel in Nevada, they should have the best facilities for their patrons including a decent men's room.

I'm just sayin'

easy

Just Tom

just let me point out that if a stall was installed, it would have to be ADA approved, so there would no longer be a urinal, there's just not enough room fro both in that room,

no urinal means an even longer line some times

and personally, i really don't like going into bathrooms with spooge on the walls
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Wildfire

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 21, 2016, 02:44 AM
just let me point out that if a stall was installed, it would have to be ADA approved, so there would no longer be a urinal, there's just not enough room fro both in that room,

no urinal means an even longer line some times

and personally, i really don't like going into bathrooms with spooge on the walls

That is easy spend a few bucks and expand it a little .   You have the so called VIP / Lap Dance room next to it take a little room from it and make a nice men's room .   

If you what a lap dance go back to the ladies room . Plus it more fun in her room .

SixT9er

I disagree about the need to remove the urinal. It would just need to be moved closer to the Sink and I believe there'd still be enough room to have an ada stall. The restroom is huge just poorly arranged
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

SeattleSun

Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 29, 2016, 04:48 PM
Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jul 19, 2015, 10:03 PM
Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 19, 2015, 09:37 PMthe reason the men's room that way is because the "babies" go in there an jerk off,
I can't wait to use this phrase:  "That makes as much sense as jerkin' off at a brothel."  LOL

Guys I know this reasoning sounds crazy because you wouldn't do it but trust me when I say that it's valid. When I worked as a camgirl. Guys could bust a nut in 60 seconds or less. A sub could do something to piss me off (When I'm in Domme mode) and if I respond berating them, they got what they wanted and probably ruined a keyboard in the process.

So imagine if a guy like that talks to us for real. They could pop in ten seconds in there. This is not an official response just my opinion from experiences with guys that do that.

Jesus, I probably have just the opposite issue.  I can go forever but probably not with Rachel.   ;)

Maybe getting old does have an advantage?

Then again just sitting in my car jerking off to Cherry's full frontal nude on the outside wall works too.

I have a crush on that Promo Queen.

SS

RachelVarga

Quote from: SeattleSun on Dec 24, 2016, 03:27 AM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Nov 29, 2016, 04:48 PM
Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jul 19, 2015, 10:03 PM
Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 19, 2015, 09:37 PMthe reason the men's room that way is because the "babies" go in there an jerk off,
I can't wait to use this phrase:  "That makes as much sense as jerkin' off at a brothel."  LOL

Guys I know this reasoning sounds crazy because you wouldn't do it but trust me when I say that it's valid. When I worked as a camgirl. Guys could bust a nut in 60 seconds or less. A sub could do something to piss me off (When I'm in Domme mode) and if I respond berating them, they got what they wanted and probably ruined a keyboard in the process.

So imagine if a guy like that talks to us for real. They could pop in ten seconds in there. This is not an official response just my opinion from experiences with guys that do that.

Jesus, I probably have just the opposite issue.  I can go forever but probably not with Rachel.   ;)

Maybe getting old does have an advantage?

Then again just sitting in my car jerking off to Cherry's full frontal nude on the outside wall works too.

I have a crush on that Promo Queen.

SS

Well don't worry I won't let you pop so fast. No I will bring you close and back off a few times before I let you loose.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

SeattleSun

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 05, 2017, 02:38 AM

Well don't worry I won't let you pop so fast. No I will bring you close and back off a few times before I let you loose.

That does it, I am moving Rachel to the top of my Bucket List!

SS

RachelVarga

Quote from: SeattleSun on Mar 11, 2017, 12:56 PM
Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 05, 2017, 02:38 AM

That does it, I am moving Rachel to the top of my Bucket List!

SS

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Chief

Constructive Critic here. Just a thought. If the Ranch would construct a 2 or 3 stall outhouse behind the ranch, then put in a one and five dollar bill machine. The first dollar will get you 5 minutes to do what you got to do, after 5 minutes the red light warns you time is about up. If you want to stay and choke your chicken, {Babies}, then the door will lock and you have to feed the bill machine five dollars to get out or another 5 minutes to choke yourself to your satisfaction. In otherwords, the {Babies} can cum and go and donate the proceeds to the water bill...   Before they go in, the sign on the door could read. "Make sure you have money in your hand, so you may exit the can."  JMO.. lol. Stay safe Ladies and Gentlemen....
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

SixT9er

The men's room lock now works! Yippee!