News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

One two or three?? Come play with me

Started by Always Daisy, Jul 26, 2015, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Always Daisy

How many lady's will you sweep off the floor this sexy Saturday at the mustang? Let's find out,, we're waiting for you.

Passion81

Sadly it seems I am unable able to send you PMs:(

Little_Mel

Quote from: Passion81 on Jul 26, 2015, 03:50 AM
Sadly it seems I am unable able to send you PMs:(
Hi passion!
I'm a staff member at Mustang. If you're having trouble sending PMs you may try sending one to me and I can pass the message along to Daisy. I'll also ask her to send you one first and maybe you'll have better luck by replying.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

KC

Hi Little Mel... I tried to send her one last week as well and it would not go through. I ended up sending one to Jennifer and asked her to forward it to Daisy. I guess there is a problem with the way her account is set up on the Forum. I guess that needs to be fixed. By the way, I have still heard nothing back from her...  :-(

KC

Ironman

Maybe her inbox box is too full.   ;D ;D ;D  At least that is what it sounds like. 8)

Lancelot Link

I'm willing to bet that the good ol' "telephone call to the office" would still work.   ;D

Little_Mel

I just spoke with Jennifer and she's going to look into it.
Are you guys receiving an error message of any sort that might clue us in?

and YES you can call for Daisy! 775-343-1424 goes to our office at the Original Mustang. If you by chance get transferred over to the Wild Horse Building, you can leave a number with that cashier and Daisy can call you. Just remember we can't talk prices over the phone or through messages.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Always Daisy

I just wrote you xo

Quote from: KC on Jul 26, 2015, 12:06 PM
Hi Little Mel... I tried to send her one last week as well and it would not go through. I ended up sending one to Jennifer and asked her to forward it to Daisy. I guess there is a problem with the way her account is set up on the Forum. I guess that needs to be fixed. By the way, I have still heard nothing back from her...  :-(

KC

Always Daisy

I don't think that's it, but I am catching up on messages ;) I love being a mustang girl and apparently my efforts show..

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
Maybe her inbox box is too full.   ;D ;D ;D  At least that is what it sounds like. 8)

Always Daisy

Absolutely. I like the way you think ;)

Quote from: Lancelot Link on Jul 26, 2015, 03:07 PM
I'm willing to bet that the good ol' "telephone call to the office" would still work.   ;D