News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

calendar

Started by lumberjack0306, Oct 14, 2015, 02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

How about a calendar  for  next   few months   showing   ladies schedules  so we can plan visits when certain   ladies   are   there 

Phoenix

say there Ljack good to have you back  :-* hopefully you can make it up to the ranch so we can enjoy some more fun adventures together  ;) i should be here thru October 30th  :-*  :o

lumberjack0306

Hi phe  phe good  to  be   back   . Now that   my back  is   better   and I'm back  to   work   will   try to   get   there   soon 

Phoenix

yippie and i have another suggestion hopfully you will want to try  :) this will be an exciting way to help your back feel better also  ;)

SpottedOwls

No, but really. Any thoughts about getting a calendar set up? Or are the ladies' schedules too last minute to do something like this? I think it'd be pretty helpful for your guests 🙂 

Just as an example, I noticed Sheri's site has one. Could we get something like it for the MR please? 😇 😘

Navyguy

I like this idea.  I know its hard, but not many ladies give a "heads up" which is why its hella expensive to get a plane ticket so close to a date.

I am sure more "regulars" would come out if they had advance notice.

I do notice, however, that some ladies do announce a date about a month out.

World Famous Mustang Ranch

I will work on this!!!

SpottedOwls

Yay, thank you!! 😍😘

lumberjack0306

Thank you Jennifer