Stefani   6A-6P
Taylor   9P-9A
Tiffany   9P-9A
Trina    9P-9A
Victoria   7A-7P

SeattleSun

Excerpt from "Labor Day Weekend at the Mustang Ranch by Seattle Sun"
http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=2334.0

The Day Shift   Afternoon Delights one and all!

"I returned to the bar at 8:45 am to see the last of the night shift being helped off to bed.  Courtney was the last night shift lady to leave the floor thus winning the Last Woman Standing ribbon.  Shortly there after the cleaning lady showed up and began spreading the foul smelling disinfectant and cleaning up all the left over fluids on the floors.   

The Hot Historian, Reily had showed up at 6 am stabilizing the walking wounded. Slowly the day shift ladies wondered on to the floor.

First the petite Korean Coco who gave me a short back rub promising more if I wanted it which I did.  I like a lady with "strong hands"    :) :) :) :) 

Then the eternally youthful Erica Lauren eating a bowl of brand flakes with fresh fruit.  God I wish I could do her diet and exercise program but pigs don't eat like that.

I thought I had seen everything but Olivia Bentley showed up with eatable pasties covering only her nipples, who knew they even made such things, and I couldn't take my eyes off her boobs! 

The ever cheerful southern bell Kelli bursted thru the Green Door and then in that lovely southern drawl said "Good Morning You All"  Ahhhh.  I got to get her on my bucket list. 

Then the cheery on top was Donatella showing up in this pink outfit with bows all over it.  She looked like a present just waiting to be opened.  We have to get pictures of Donatella in the pink outfit up on the web site, it will drive the boys crazy!"

Afternoon Delights one and all!

AFTERNOON DELIGHT(1976) - AMERICA'S TOP SINGLE OF 1976 (EBRO DIGITAL SOUND) - Starland Vocal Band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRdX5sUAs

SeattleSun

And don't forget its Hump Day!

Donatella

Hi Pink !!
I like your reviews about us .

:) :) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella