Dixie
Honey
Kelsey
Lole
Milana
Olivia
Phoenix

mk-ultra

Thank you for posting the weekly schedule of the girls here....It makes it much easier to plan on seeing the lady you want!

Does Emily still work here? Blonde hair, blue eyes? Or did she change her name to Cece?
I saw her a couple years ago and had an awesome time...would love to see her again  :)

Phoenix

:( we havent seen Emily in quite sometime and Cece is a different ladie however she does fit the discription  :)

mk-ultra

Thank you for the reply Phoenix! It's a bummer Emily isn't there anymore but there are so many gorgeous girls there--I can't wait to visit again  :)

caveman

That is a bummer Emily isn't there. I liked listening to her talk. I think it was the second time I was there. Phoenix had me sitting in the bar at the mustang & it was morning. I was just sitting there & the ladies were around. Emily was standing near & the next thing I now she pulls her top off. I can say it now yab dab do but than I was nervous as sh*t. I was like oh crap mainly because I wasn't exspecting it. I like her grabbing my stuff that night along with other ladies. Thank You Emily.