News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Alexia's back <3

Started by Alexia, Sep 19, 2015, 02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Back in time to catch all you air race guys, ladies & many of my other friends I look forward to seeing.

I will available nights and anytime by appt with advance notice. Please call the office to schedule an appt or send me a pm with your requested appt day/time.

Xoxoxo Alexia   :-*

Maya

Woooohoooo!!
Does this mean I get to see The Lovely Alexia in about a week??!!

Here I was thinking I was going to have a good time at the ranch....THIS just took it to BONUS land!!

Waiting patiently for an Amazing Alexia hug!!!

Alexia

You're missing out fellas if you don't cum play with Maya & myself before we leave. Let's just say we had a steamy party last night but I won't provide all the juicy details. You'll have to come in and find out for yourselves. So good having this beautiful lady back to play with.

I'm heading out tomorrow morning & available until I leave around 7 am.  I will back Oct 2nd for another week if you've missed me this trip  ;D

Alexia

Only a few days off and I'm back to play for the next week and half. Anytime by appt with advanced notice or while I'm on shift from 5p-5a. If you don't see me in the bar, let the bartender or our parlor hostess know you'd like to see me.

XOXOXOXO Alexia

Alexia

I will be off Tues/Weds and be back to play Thursday thru our Halloween party weekend.

Cum help me try out my new toys !!!

Alexia

Don't miss me before I'm gone. Ill be available Mon/Tues/Weds 5pm-5am or anytime by appt. Looking forward to seeing some new & familiar faces before I leave. Let's enjoy a sensual party together, duo or orgy with my  girlfriends.

I will be back only a short trip next time Nov. 17th - 27th.

XOXOXOXOXO Alexia

Alexia

Back and ready to get naughty!! 

Starting tonight thru the 27th I am all hot & bothered from being gone a couple weeks. I'm extra horny guys!!! Available 5pm - 5am or anytime by appt. 

:-* ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D  :-* ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D :-* ;D

Alexia

I've decided to stay thru the beginning of December. Maybe even all the way up until my birthday December 16th if I'm having too much fun. Cum celebrate with me. Let's get naughty with some of my girlfriends or let me be yourbarm candy for a night out on the town.