News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

my trip

Started by caveman, Oct 05, 2015, 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

Wild, Wild,Wild!!!!! :o :o I find it hard to believe it's been a week. It was  Friday night a week ago. I got there. I went to Walmart to get a few things & I ate at Mcdonalls while I was there. I guess I got to the ranch around 9 PM. I talked to Phoenix about my plans & got a room for the night. Security had to go throw the boxes I brought which was fine by me. He looked inside after a couple minutes he was like were good. I've seen all I need to see. He told me this is the first for him. To see someone bring  2 50 feet extension cord, saw, & a toy to go on it. I tried to get some sleep. I woke ate breakfast & called a friend to pick me up to go to a junkyard. We spent some time there & we got something to eat. He brought me back to the ranch where now the bikers were. Some time past & started to begin parting with Maya Papaya for like a hour. That was a intense experance & than I did the same with Phoenix which was intense to. There was time in the bar & eating. Than everything got a whole lot wilder when Ayana came into the picture. I'll leave it this way. Who can tell me which lady did what? Two Ladies stretched open my holes & one had me naked outside. I enjoyed my time there. Thank You Ladies!!!!! Thank You Mustang Ranch!!! Thank You Tara & everyone else for a great time!!!!!!!

Cobia

Ahhh...another happy customer.   ;)
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

I know I need to plant another money tree so I can party longer!!! ;D ;D I also know I would like to go do things Everything isn't just about sex. I love holding hands & looking out at a sunset with a beautiful Lady. I enjoyed me & Phoenix trip out to a lake & walking around it. Just hanging out can be fun to. Seeing the way the light caughts her hair. Watching her eyes light up when she sees a group of dogs & watching her pet some.  I got worked over pretty good this trip. I did some squeeling & I loved it. I hope the Ladies enjoyed them self as much as me! :o :o :-*

SeattleSun

Quote from: caveman on Oct 05, 2015, 03:03 AM
.......then everything got a whole lot wilder when Ayana came into the picture.......

Yea that pretty much sums things up!

Silverado

Wow! Spending a weekend with Maya, Phoenix and Ayana! It doesn't get much better than that.

Phoenix

for those who dont know Caveman, he was my 45 year old virgin introduced to me by PLAYBOY RADIO before the Original Mustang ranch closed the first time and we have been going strong (along with the enjoyment of quite a few other girls thruout the years  :o) now he/we have narrowed it down to his 2 faves. ME and MAYA PAPAYA  :D hope to keep going strong together for several long adventurous years to cum  :o giggels and for those who havent read his post; they are must reads this fella has such an imagination they should make movies right books and keep brothels full of stimulating adventure for clients as well as the working girls :-*

caveman

It's already been a month & two days. At least sense the first day of last trip. I'm still recovering from that one! ;D Wow What will happen next time??? :o :o It's pretty safe to say there's nothing cherry on me anymore! :o Phoenix, Maya Papaya, & other Ladies have worked me over pretty good. ;D I still think of the first trip & How I was than & now how I em now. Thanks Phoenix & Ladies for encouragement to explore! :-* :-*

caveman

try again!

Some toys That got used. I need to find the pee pee plug or cum throw plug.

Tennessee25

Quote from: caveman on Nov 02, 2015, 04:01 AM
try again!

Some toys That got used. I need to find the pee pee plug or cum throw plug.

Caveman. Are crazy.... That reciprocating saw is ungrounded....

Lol

Btw you are my new idol

Phoenix

:o ;D Fuck yeah Cavèman I/we luv it  (too see full pics. Touch pic. And swipe towards the left) ;) ;D hope the three of us can do it again soon :D

caveman

I want that. I want to be you Ladies mangina. Like the movie decue bigalow. I need to get a picture of the cum throw plug. I've been trying to get one of the bigger plugs in with no success. I guess I have to put that one in & wear it all day until my hole stretghs enough to allow the bigger size. I know the pictures are pg 13 comparried to the actual days.That was more than triple x. It was sure as hell fun. Your right I'm loud! :o ;D ;D ;D ;)

caveman

Here are some pictures of my cum throw plugs. I can only use the one on left Which sexy Phoenix got to play with me with. I want to use one of the bigger ones with the gland ring & feel it rub up & down on my penis. Have Phoenix get a little rough with me & Have Maya Papaya watch as I explode all over the place!Mercy!!!! That's more than a wet dream!!!! :o :o :o :o

Watch out if a Lady is distracting you because there might be another going to get her hook in you!!! :o I'm just kidding or em I!! :o :o

Lancelot Link

Caveman... I mean this in the most non-judgemental way possible... you're fuckin' insane.  Bravo, sir!  LOL

This has got to be the most educational thread on the forum.  heh heh

SeattleSun

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Nov 02, 2015, 04:14 AM

Caveman. Are crazy.... That reciprocating saw is ungrounded....

Lol

Btw you are my new idol

Being an engineer I feel compelled to echo Tennessee's concern that the reciprocating saw is NOT grounded with a 3 prong plug and should not be used in an area of moisture.......but hey who wants to live forever.    :( :( :( :( :(