News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Your Amazon Goddess is Back May Dates

Started by Alexia, Dec 10, 2015, 04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexia

Only a couple more days. I will be here until Sunday morning. Help me celebrate my birthday before I head out until the New Year. Birthday sex, all the ladies and a special guy, or evening out to party in town then relax in a bubble bath with some champagne to make our night extra special 💋💋💋💋

caveman

Maya

I would love to celebrate a Birthday anything with you!!!

Have a lovely time off =)

Alexia

Thanks Maya!!! Btw when are we going to see your cute little butt back for a couple of days.

Alexia

I flew in last night. Let's start off the New Year with a bang... Together!!! I'm here until January 10th.

Send me a pm or call the office to make an appt. Can't wait to start off a great New Year with some of my  favorite ladies and guys!!!

Alexia

Thanks Ironman. Same to you! :-*

Alexia

Hey guys!!!

Cum take in the beautiful scenry inside & out of the Mustang. Let's skinny dip in the outdoor hot tub while the snow is falling. We can even bring one or more of my girlfriends to really heat things up this snowy weekend.

I'd love to be arm candy for the Superbowl or have a sexy date night for Valentines day where I'm your dessert and can excite all your senses  :-*

I'm available 5p-5a or anytime by appt.

Alexia

One more night to spend some naughty intimate time with me.  But .... I will be back

March 11-21st

Stop on in to see me or call the office to make an appt before I head home for a couple of weeks.

Alexia

I am starting tonight until March 21st. Don't be shy, cum out and play.

I'm available 5p-5a or anytime by appt while I'm in house.

If there is a date you'd like to see me and I haven't put up dates yet, please call the office to schedule an appt with your name, date, time, if we have partied together previously and a deposit. I can also call you back if you are able to take calls. I'm always happy to accomadate my gents & ladies with prior arrangements. Feel free to PM if you have any questions or what to chat before hand.

Looking forward to an exciting, sexually charged trip !!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Alexia

It's starting to warm up here in northern NV and at the ranch. Cum heat things up with me!!!!

I'm back in house for another week, maybe longer. I'm available any time by appt or stop in while I'm on shift 5p-5a. I'm ready to go for a night on the town and be your sexy arm candy then back to one of our many suites for some intimate time together. I'm up for anything. Let's try something new or get a new toy for us to use in our toy case and let's party!!!!

Alexia

I'm available until midnight on May 11th. And again May 20th-June 7th from 5p-5a or anytime by appt.

Call the office to book an appt or send me a pm. That way we can discuss our time together  :-*