News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Just Tom aka Santa

Started by Shay, Dec 23, 2015, 05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay

Thank you for being our Mustang Santa! Everyone has had so much fun opening their gifts! For those of you that don't know, Tom filled our parlor with gifts for every employee and working lady, I hear he does this EVERY year! It really means  so much to us, especially when many of us are so far from home during the holidays! Just so you know, you name has come up daily since you left, we really appreciate you, Tom!

Nese

I just wanted to say thank you to Just Tom, I really appreciate the gift! You know i had to grab the one with the person eating doughnuts on it right!? I absolutely loved the bag!! Thank you so much & have a wonderful Christmas & an even better New Year!!  ;) ;) Hope to see you soon!!
Mustang Ranch Cashier

Just Tom

like Charley MacArthur said to Helen Hayes when they met and he offered her some peanuts, ' I only wish these peanuts were emeralds',

I am glad everyone enjoyed their presents; thinking about what to get folks, planning and procuring the stuff, packaging it up, it all helps to alleviate the loneliness I sometimes feel.  Over the years the kindness, sympathy, support and friendship I have gotten when I visit makes doing 'Santa' seem a small thing to do for such a great group of people.
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Phoenix

i agree with Kricket  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-* GOD help Santa bring sana Tom more presents than he is expecting  :o giggels ;)

caveman

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 24, 2015, 10:29 PM
like Charley MacArthur said to Helen Hayes when they met and he offered her some peanuts, ' I only wish these peanuts were emeralds',

I am glad everyone enjoyed their presents; thinking about what to get folks, planning and procuring the stuff, packaging it up, it all helps to alleviate the loneliness I sometimes feel.  Over the years the kindness, sympathy, support and friendship I have gotten when I visit makes doing 'Santa' seem a small thing to do for such a great group of people.
It's nice seeing you on the forum. Haven't seen you on here for a week or so. Didn't want to say anything but was getting worried. Thought for a minute Christmas might have been canceled. Guess packing the sleigh & getting Donner & blizzan to behave takes up a lot of time. especially after one went M.I .A last year.  Did you have any fog to deal with? Was rodolf nose glowing bright? Were the Ladies all snug in there bed when you a rived & visions of ginger bread men danced in there heads? Merry Christmas Santa Tom! Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Just Tom

not to worry Caveman, just I have had limited internet access; one of the elves, just before I fired the whole bunch and sent them packing, went 'postal' and severed my internet and cable TV cables with a hatchet before I could shoot him with a tranquilizer dart; and the cable repair guy still hasn't shown up. To answer email I have had to resort to using the Wi-Fi at the Starbucks in lobby at the 28th Parallel Brothel near Yellowknife, and if you don't buy a coffee they get all upset with you and chase you off.

I replaced the reindeer with small donkeys this year, they can swim better but don't fly as well, and you need more of them to get the same 'horse power'.  So far though they haven't had the substance abuse and personality issues the reindeer had.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Just Tom on Dec 26, 2015, 11:02 PM
not to worry Caveman, just I have had limited internet access; one of the elves, just before I fired the whole bunch and sent them packing, went 'postal' and severed my internet and cable TV cables with a hatchet before I could shoot him with a tranquilizer dart; and the cable repair guy still hasn't shown up. To answer email I have had to resort to using the Wi-Fi at the Starbucks in lobby at the 28th Parallel Brothel near Yellowknife, and if you don't buy a coffee they get all upset with you and chase you off.

I replaced the reindeer with small donkeys this year, they can swim better but don't fly as well, and you need more of them to get the same 'horse power'.  So far though they haven't had the substance abuse and personality issues the reindeer had.

Them dad-gum reindeer sure can have "Prima Donna" attitudes. Just show up out in their barn with your deer huntin' rifle & set up a bench with a sausage grinder on it. You'll be surprised how fast their attitudes change.

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

caveman

What dose reindeer sausage taste like? I love the hickory farm sausage. That's some good stuff.

Prospector Bob

Quote from: caveman on Dec 27, 2015, 05:02 PM
What dose reindeer sausage taste like? I love the hickory farm sausage. That's some good stuff.

Go to the store & buy your favorite brand of polish sausage. That's what reindeer sausage tastes like. The only difference between the two sausages is one has reindeer meat in it & the other one doesn't. Commercially made reindeer sausage actually has beef &/or pork in it. You can't discern the reindeer meat flavor from the beef &/or pork.

Homemade reindeer sausage might have only reindeer meat in it but odds are it also has pork fat in it as well. Reindeer meat is very lean, it needs the added fat when made into sausage or burger meat.

Sorry about the hijack...
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Just Tom

I was just going to say they taste like Chicken  ;D